Shark!!!

Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shark!!!

OFFS if i have to read another of these darn threads i will pull my teeth out one by one.

No I have not reconsidered my swimming at the beach other than the fact it was 37 degrees last week and 17 degrees this week... so the cold has more to do with my swimming patterns than the darn sharks.

And lastly in 2007 100,000,000 sharks were killed by humans and only 1 human was killed by 1 shark...

So lets be freaking serious here...when you get in your car you are more at risk of dying or being injured than by swimming in the god damned ocean.

In fact 1000 of you are more likely to die from a freaking bee sting this year than from a shark attack, maybe 800 of you will die falling from a horse and thousands of you will die falling out of bus as it closes its doors on you becuase you dont have the right change.

Forgive me for being pissed off but FFS get ur figures and be freakin sensible about it!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:22 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by homewardbound
OFFS if i have to read another of these darn threads i will pull my teeth out one by one.

No I have not reconsidered my swimming at the beach other than the fact it was 37 degrees last week and 17 degrees this week... so the cold has more to do with my swimming patterns than the darn sharks.

And lastly in 2007 100,000,000 sharks were killed by humans and only 1 human was killed by 1 shark...

So lets be freaking serious here...when you get in your car you are more at risk of dying or being injured than by swimming in the god damned ocean.

In fact 1000 of you are more likely to die from a freaking bee sting this year than from a shark attack, maybe 800 of you will die falling from a horse and thousands of you will die falling out of bus as it closes its doors on you becuase you dont have the right change.

Forgive me for being pissed off but FFS get ur figures and be freakin sensible about it!

Its all the media's fault....
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

oh tosh... its stupid people and their fears of spiders and snakes and OH sharks...

ffs dont live within 300km radius of bush cos youre more likely to be killed by bushfires - something you SHOULD freakin worry about.

Cos if the bushfires dont get ya the funnel webs and tiger snakes will! ahhahahaha oops what was that?// OH yes only 13 deaths from funnel webs in the last 100 years... shit watch out!

Last edited by homewardbound; Feb 13th 2009 at 10:37 am. Reason: not having a go at you Mark but you know what im talkign about
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:39 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

erm I simply posted the story never said anything about the rest of it FFS why read the 'darn' thread?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:40 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

oh tosh... its stupid people and their fears of spiders and snakes and OH sharks...

ffs dont live within 300km radius of bush cos youre more likely to be killed by bushfires - something you SHOULD freakin worry about.

Cos if the bushfires dont get ya the funnel webs and tiger snakes will! ahhahahaha oops what was that?// OH yes only 13 deaths from funnel webs in the last 100 years... shit watch out!
too much sun today?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:54 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

That's one of the salient aspects of reading...it's optional.

You know, next time you feel the need to be so aggressive towards an innocuous post, why don't you try breathing deeply into a paper-bag?

It's no wonder people have left this site with such unnecessary aggression being shown towards other posters? *sigh*
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kateandderek2
this was caught of the end of the jetty at wello point in brizzy, where teens jump off regularly.

ok, so it's only a baby bull but it would still take quite a chunk out of your calf.

derek
I hope you put it back !!????
It's only little !!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:09 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
That's one of the salient aspects of reading...it's optional.

You know, next time you feel the need to be so aggressive towards an innocuous post, why don't you try breathing deeply into a paper-bag?

It's no wonder people have left this site with such unnecessary aggression being shown towards other posters? *sigh*
No a plastic bag would be much better,wrapped TIGHT around the head,now breathe real fast
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:10 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BATS666
I hope you put it back !!????
It's only little !!
Im hoping to catch it's mother tonight off Newstead park
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:03 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind the sharks - its those damn waves you have to watch out for. They're everywhere and some of them are really vicious. Why, only last saturday I was minding my own business admiring my surf board and a sneaky one got me from behind, wrapped my leggy round my finger then snatched my board off me - snapping my finger in the process. Luckily my leggy stay attached to my leg and so the wave didnt manage to nick off with my board but it had a damn good try. I now have metal pins holding my finger together.

I definitely think wave numbers are on the increase, probably something to do with the ozone layer, green house gases, global warming, polar ice caps, recycling, high fish numbers and the expansion of desert in sub saharan africa - so be warned people - if you swim in the ocean you are far more likely to encounter a wave than you are to get killed in a car crash on the way to the beach!

You heard it here first guys!
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:11 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ponyrama
You heard it here first guys!

Sneaky wave got me too a few weeks back. came right up behind and soaked me, after its 5 mates beforehand had simply lapped at my feet and lulled me in to a false sense of security.

Kerry was in stitches.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:17 am
FREE TIBET

I was hit with a double wammy,got hit by the waves in the sea and as i was in trouble,some b'stards started waving at me from the shore !!!!!! I ask you is no one safe from waves ??????
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:21 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Mipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud of

Here in SA we do a fair bit of shark fishing from the surf beaches.
In the night.
Wading out pretty far.
Through the surf waves.

Some of them waves come very sneaky, fast and big.
Being toppled in the surf in the night by a big wave is let's say "an interesting experience".
Remember we are shark fishing....

But as people say: if you land in the drink you have lost your place in the food chain.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:30 am
beach bum

Originally Posted by Mipik
Here in SA we do a fair bit of shark fishing from the surf beaches.
In the night.
Wading out pretty far.
Through the surf waves.

Some of them waves come very sneaky, fast and big.
Being toppled in the surf in the night by a big wave is let's say "an interesting experience".
Remember we are shark fishing....

But as people say: if you land in the drink you have lost your place in the food chain.
Thats just ridiculous!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.