Severe Weather Warning for North NSW

Severe Weather Warning for North NSW

Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:34 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Severe Weather Warning for North NSW

my god just watching it on the news please stay safe people
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Someone has to be held accountable for the road collapse.
Who, God? It's a natural disaster, there is nobody to blame.

In some ways I think it is best that they all died together, none of them has to suffer the guilt & trauma of surviving when others did not. And if you believe in somewhere afterwards, then they are there together. I feel worse for that poor man who lost his wife and two daughters in the train crash.

BOM news this morning says Maitland levels will peak tonight - which is worrying, because when I went to bed last night they said it would peak last night. So now it will keep getting higher all day! Again!
Old Jun 9th 2007, 11:54 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stephen
Please don't tell me ALL of that Rain is that you were all praying for is back in the SEA???????
Of course it is. I've lost track of the number of times I hear things like..xxxx got 50mm of rain overnight but none went in the dams. I don't know why but it does seem like a lot of the dams are not actually in places where it catches the rain. I live in a very water sure part of NSW and it is very sad to see the billions of gallons of water flowing past my house and out to sea when there is a huge desert inland that needs it. What the country needs is a mass transit system for moving water about, like the victorians did with the canals in Briton. For a country that is so flat and low to not be able to do this is just sad. Just my opinion.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=esperanza;4894640]Who, God? It's a natural disaster, there is nobody to blame.

You obviously didn't hear what the locals said. Apparently there was subsidence there 3 or 4 years ago and all they did was patch it up. The ground under the road had obviously dried so much that when the water hit it, it collapsed. I believe I heard a reporter say that that it was being treated as a crime scene.