Sevenseas

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

mazza is just really nicemazza is just really nicemazza is just really nicemazza is just really nicemazza is just really nicemazza is just really nicemazza is just really nicemazza is just really nice
Default Sevenseas

Has anyone used this company to transport their stuff???
The empty boxes were delivered yesterday & in the paperwork it details an additional inspection fee that was not mentioned on their quote...so much for being upfront about all the costs.
Does anyone else know if there are any more charges to come?
Also, has anyone sent their bike with them? I understood they were delivering a bike box but apparently not, apparently you give them your bike & they box it for you...I'm not too keen on that option....I think I'd rather take it with us when we fly.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sevenseas

Originally Posted by mazza
Has anyone used this company to transport their stuff???
The empty boxes were delivered yesterday & in the paperwork it details an additional inspection fee that was not mentioned on their quote...so much for being upfront about all the costs.
Does anyone else know if there are any more charges to come?
Also, has anyone sent their bike with them? I understood they were delivering a bike box but apparently not, apparently you give them your bike & they box it for you...I'm not too keen on that option....I think I'd rather take it with us when we fly.
we used them and had no problems at all. We shipped 2 bikes and they did not give us boxes for them just got us to dismantle the pedals. There was no extra cost at this end. They charged us £90 for the first box, £45 for each additional box, and I think it was £110 for each bike. We even rang up after the 10 boxes we had send were picked up to say we had another one and that was no problem. We gave them the address of the holiday home we were going to for delivery but once we got here and got a long term rental we rang them with the new address and there was no probs at all. Would definitely them again.
Tracie