Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

nelboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Just curious....but why the big blue writing all the time?

Are you afraid you won't be noticed?

Sorry if it offends, Ali G took all the pens so there are only Crayons left in Staines. I kinda got used to writing that way and my typing seems to look similar.

Neil.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Hi all,
we got visas on 29th jan booked flights and land in perth 12th may for a recce,we hope to move by the end of the year.
If anyone could please help us as we are looking for a rental preferably as near to secret harbour as possible and of car hire companies,
many thanks and good luck to all.

Tony
Old Feb 14th 2008, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hi can you up date us please. We arrived the 28th January.
Moved into a rental in Secret Harbour this week.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Hi there Moonlight,

still looking,we have enquired about a few but have already been booked.
The calendar dates havn't been updated
Any help would be gratefuly recieved,
thanks.
ps. hope your enjoying your new life and wewll done
Old Feb 14th 2008, 10:11 am
Just Joined

KingGussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Due to fly into OZ in April, Need to find a top location for a special meal as it's my wifes birthday in the Air

Want to suprise her 2 days after our arrival and don't want it to look suspicious.

Fish is a Fav any suggestions
Old Feb 14th 2008, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

magda from holland is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

We are Jan and Magda and we live in the Netherlands. 12th of february our 457 visum has been approved.
We are flying to Perth 9th of april. Jan is production manager and he is going to work by Iplex in Osborne Park. We don´t have a house, I am looking for a house in Osborne Park (Iplex) or in one of the suburbs. Anyone a suggestion?
If you need more information, please let me know.

Regards, Magda
Old Feb 15th 2008, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

I have adjusted any details on the list.

As for holiday accommodation we used www.pomsinperth.com. There is also a lot of houses on www.holidaylettings.co.uk.

We rented our hire car from the airport and had it through emirateson their website, they use thrifty and it is much cheaper than going direct through them.

Sarah

HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
perth list 15th feb 2008.doc (297.0 KB, 94 views)
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi can you update my details please. I got my visa today and fly out, with my daughter, on the 24th of Feb. Thanks I am very very excited
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:15 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Hi can you update my details please. I got my visa today and fly out, with my daughter, on the 24th of Feb. Thanks I am very very excited

Congratulations Hope everything goes well for you.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

the harrys is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations midwife mandy & daughter and Tabbiespice & family, have been following this thread (and the 457 one) for a while as we are waiting for a 457 to be lodged when OH NBWA reg through, all the waiting must seem worth it now you're onto the next stage?
Good luck, and hope to see you on 'the other side'
Helen & family x
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:24 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Congratulations Mandy!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

can we be added to the list,
we have booked our one way flights for the 20th May leaving from Glasgow
Myself Ann, OH Mike and our 21yr old daughter Kelly
cheers for that
annkc
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Adjustments and additions have been made to the list. Any more then let me know.

Sarah

HERE IS THE LIST:
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Old Feb 16th 2008, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Scuse me for not keeping up at the back but when did you arrive Mad Chef ?

( ex astwood bank here )
Old Feb 16th 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mary1967
Congratulations Hope everything goes well for you.
Thank you, still in shock and cant stop smiling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.