Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Seniors Card in NSW

Seniors Card in NSW

Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:58 am
Just Joined

Badger Brock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seniors Card in NSW

Can anyone help me please? some kind person mentioned you can get a card giving you discounts off various things if you are an oap but still within your 2 year waiting period.

Having a senior moment caused by the move and cannot find where I put the info, so can anyone give me a link to help me on my way please.

Veronica
Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:08 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Seniors Card in NSW

The Seniors Card entitles older Australians to a range of benefits provided by government and businesses.
The Card is free and is issued by every State and Territory government to eligible senior residents. It is issued in recognition of the contribution that seniors have made - and continue to make - to the Australian community.

The Card is available to Australians aged 60 years and over. Eligibility criteria and benefits vary slightly in each State and Territory. Contact Seniors Card in the state or territory in which you reside for more details.
http://www.seniorscard.com.au/

For NSW
http://www.seniorscard.nsw.gov.au/
To be eligible, you must be a New South Wales permanent resident, aged 60 or over and work no more than 20 hours a week in paid employment.

Old Nov 15th 2008, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

Badger Brock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Seniors Card in NSW

Thanks for the info ABC Diamond.

Veronica