Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sending visa application

sending visa application

Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

parentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the rough
Default sending visa application

Hello,

Well I am nearly at the end of filling out our visa application form and hope to send it off by the end of the week. My question is... who is the best people to send it with to ensure it arrives safely?

We send our skills assessment off with parcelforce and were not impressed with their service at all (it took 2 weeks for our documents to get to Oz and then they were lost somewhere between Sydney and Adelaide).

Any help and advice greatfully appreciated (as always)

Thank you , Karen
Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:39 pm
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all
Default Re: sending visa application

Originally Posted by parentsof2
Hello,

Well I am nearly at the end of filling out our visa application form and hope to send it off by the end of the week. My question is... who is the best people to send it with to ensure it arrives safely?

We send our skills assessment off with parcelforce and were not impressed with their service at all (it took 2 weeks for our documents to get to Oz and then they were lost somewhere between Sydney and Adelaide).

Thank you , Karen
Hi . We sent our TRA and Visa app. with UPS. Very impressed, tracked it all the way until it was signed for . Both took 4 days to arrive at destination. Goodluck!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:39 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Thank you , Karen
We sent our visa application off on Friday with interparcel (sub contracted out to UPS), and we have tracked it all the way - delivered at 0900 today. Couldn't fault the couriers, and well worth the £32 or so that it cost.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Rach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really niceRach & Den is just really nice
Wink Re: sending visa application

Hello,

Thank you , Karen
Hi Karen, we sent ours off on Friday using Fast Lane International Couriers (although they actually use DHL) tracking all the way via DHL website. Arrived this morning. Bargain at £22...cheap as (very expensive) chips

Denis.
Old Oct 10th 2006, 3:16 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Interpacel everytime,no faults at all,have recommended/used them many times with no problems.Check out the website
Old Oct 10th 2006, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Interpacel everytime,no faults at all,have recommended/used them many times with no problems.Check out the website
yep, have to agree that Interparcel are very good, and you get a 5% discount for subsequent deliveries

Ann
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:01 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

My question is... who is the best people to send it with to ensure it arrives safely?
Going by many previous threads:

Courier : will be delivered
Royal Mail : could easily get lost