Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sending Item's Before You Go???

Sending Item's Before You Go???

Old Sep 26th 2006, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

fancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud offancyfella has much to be proud of
Default Sending Item's Before You Go???

Hi Folks,
I want to send 2 suitcases to Australia before we go as my friend said i can send them to his house and he will keep them till we arrive,so folks has anyone done this what is the cost and any information on good company's that do this service would be appreciated.

THANKS FOR YOU'RE TIME FANCYFELLA AND THE TRIBE

P.S.YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE
Old Sep 26th 2006, 8:10 am
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending Item's Before You Go???

Originally Posted by fancyfella
Hi Folks,
I want to send 2 suitcases to Australia before we go as my friend said i can send them to his house and he will keep them till we arrive,so folks has anyone done this what is the cost and any information on good company's that do this service would be appreciated.

We sent a large box and a set of golf clubs with Parcel Force about 4 weeks before we left. Took about 10 days to get there cost about £110 each. The key factor was not to go over 20kgs because the rate gets silly then.

Rod
Old Sep 26th 2006, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending Item's Before You Go???

Originally Posted by fancyfella
Hi Folks,

Have a look on google for "excess baggage" it will bring a list of them up and then you can compare prices