Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Selling cars and motobikes...

Selling cars and motobikes...

Old Jun 30th 2004, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Advertised 3 cars over the years on autotrader and all have sold within a week or two, no time wasters either. Some people do sometimes ring up and ask for part ex.

Just sold ours last week using this method.

Mandy
Old Jun 30th 2004, 9:12 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

I've been using adtrader for a while now. They used to place ads for free but now charge £3 a week. I haven't got a problem with paying for the ad if they get it right.
They put a caller response number on advert which was redirected to the house not my mobile. One problem, we are hardly ever in and don't have an answer machine. I e-mailed them twice about this and still haven't had a response to either e-mail. I have also tried e-bay, no luck there either. Too many Yaris' for sale at the moment. I think I have just been taken for a right mug too. A company called me to say that they could sell my car, told me they had 4 buyers lined up, the furthest being 52 miles away. I fell for their banter and coughed up nearly £90. It's been two days now and haven't had any phone calls. Mug or what?
Sarah