Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Self Catering Accommodation Sydney

Self Catering Accommodation Sydney

Old Apr 16th 2010, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

salman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Self Catering Accommodation Sydney

I am looking for budget self catering accommodation in any suburb of Sydney for 3 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 10:19 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Self Catering Accommodation Sydney

Originally Posted by salman
I am looking for budget self catering accommodation in any suburb of Sydney for 3 weeks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What price range do you class as Budget ?

Old Apr 16th 2010, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

something around $50 per day.Any website link will help.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

something around $50 per day.Any website link will help.
I am assuming you are coming alone. For that budget and short stay, I guess your only option is to stay in a hostel. Check out Sydney Central YHA or Railway Square YHA. Though you would get a shared accommodation for $350pw , I don't think you will get it for 3 weeks only.

If you are coming with your family, you can consider holiday rentals. But they start from around $100 per day. Check out www.stayz.com.au. Some communities make arrangements for new comers of their nationalities. Which country are you from? I will try do a search to see if anything is available from your community.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for self contained unit and stretch my budget bit further for the right accommodation. I am coming from manchester and belong to Pakistani community and yes coming all by myself.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for self contained unit and stretch my budget bit further for the right accommodation. I am coming from manchester and belong to Pakistani community and yes coming all by myself.
Salman, you can check this out... http://www.stayz.com.au/cheap-accommodation/nsw/sydney. I have not found anything specific to your community on the web. I am in the same boat as yours except that I will have my family with me. I have selected Randwick Serviced Apartment for temporary accommodation.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Thanks that will help.