Reload this Page >

Security for documentation

Security for documentation

Old Mar 13th 2004, 8:23 am
Mother Bear

Mother Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Security for documentation

Hi,

Thought I would pass on some information that my daughter relayed to me this morning. They went to DHL in Bristol to send a parcel off to Perth - it contained their medicals, photos etc however DHL refused to carry the parcel. They insisted that they should open the medicals to check that is didn't contain anything unforeseen. Far enough for them to check but my daughter insisted that the medical could not be opened (they have been repeatedly told NOT to open them). DHL can surely Xray the documents - I told them to email their case worker at the High Commission to seek assistance.
Has this happened to any of you, if so how did you address it?

Mother Bear
Kilcoy Qld
Old Mar 13th 2004, 8:28 am
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Security for documentation

Originally posted by Mother Bear
Hi,

Thought I would pass on some information that my daughter relayed to me this morning. They went to DHL in Bristol to send a parcel off to Perth - it contained their medicals, photos etc however DHL refused to carry the parcel. They insisted that they should open the medicals to check that is didn't contain anything unforeseen. Far enough for them to check but my daughter insisted that the medical could not be opened (they have been repeatedly told NOT to open them). DHL can surely Xray the documents - I told them to email their case worker at the High Commission to seek assistance.
Has this happened to any of you, if so how did you address it?

Mother Bear
Kilcoy Qld
We did not get given our medicals Dr told us they are not able to do this any more. Medicals he sent to london for our daughters visa, london opened husbands medical by mistake so they have sent them to Adelaide so we shouldn't have any problems. Dr said it was his responsiblity to send them to oz due to new rules this was in december so it may have changed again.
Old Mar 13th 2004, 9:26 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hiya Mother Bear,

tell your daughter to go toe Fed Ex. I sent everything with them, including the medicals. I had to make a big envelope up to contain the medicals and the forms but they were ok with it

Ok they can all open your parcell if they won't to, but goiven that it's normally a big envelope you are sending it's unlikely they will open it.

I sent mine from the Birmingham Airport Freeport where the main FED ex office is here. The good bit was tracking it around the world.

Have fun.
Bye
Markeh
Old Mar 13th 2004, 9:29 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi kentcoast,

we had our medicals done before we applied to Oz, front loading t he applications.

The Doctor would have sen t it to Oz but because we hadn't applied yet, he mailed tham to our home address.

We sent them on to oz with application & supporting docs unopened.

Bye
Mark