Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Secret Harbour Gathering?

Old Sep 25th 2007, 2:20 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour Gathering?

Originally Posted by The_Effys
I can't believe we had the camera with us & forgot to take any photo's I was gonna say I'm glad you managed to take some till I saw your pic & realised I take up half the Photo!

I know what you mean. I don't normally 'do' photos
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:49 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Thought I'd embarrass us all with a photo. Not too incriminating. Didn't even know Paul had the camera out

Jules x
OMG didn't realise my bum was that big!

fortunately you can only see me from behind coz i was being busy chatting to Dorothy and the long suffering Mrs Aston Man
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:20 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
OMG didn't realise my bum was that big!

fortunately you can only see me from behind coz i was being busy chatting to Dorothy and the long suffering Mrs Aston Man
what do you mean by the....long suffering aston mans wife....

shes bleedin lucky to av me....
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:33 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thankfully your big bum hid my big stomach. Mrs. Aston looks stunning and I hope he realises HE's lucky to have her.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:44 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Thankfully your big bum hid my big stomach. Mrs. Aston looks stunning and I hope he realises HE's lucky to have her.
i dont look so bad either,i hope she knows shes bleedin lucky to have me...

Last edited by aston man; Sep 25th 2007 at 8:52 pm.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Adam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud ofAdam 66 has much to be proud of

Thought I'd embarrass us all with a photo. Not too incriminating. Didn't even know Paul had the camera out

Jules x
lovely day jules , glad i wasnt in the shot .
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:00 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adam 66
lovely day jules , glad i wasnt in the shot .
Just wondered how all the newbies are going securing rentals and getting things sorted.

If you need any help - we're all here.

Give us an update guys!

Jules x

P.S. Does anyone fancy a get together in Mandurah over the next few weeks, seeing as I'm self-appointed entertainments co-ordinator
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future

Just wondered how all the newbies are going securing rentals and getting things sorted.

Give us an update guys!

Jules x

P.S. Does anyone fancy a get together in Mandurah over the next few weeks, seeing as I'm self-appointed entertainments co-ordinator
Hi Jules

After all the advice we got on the meet up we went back and ask a load more questions to do with the rental.they still could not come up with the answers, wanted us to sign lease there and then, under lot of pressure from them, wanted time to read it but wouldnt let us, few things that was meant to be on lease was not so we refused to sign, which am glad we didn't. Found a nice new one so will be the first ones in it and the agents have been a lot more helpful. So we are still in Secret Harbour up in Elwell Street and are moving in on Friday.

Just let us know when next meet is.

Phillip.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 10:46 pm

Originally Posted by phillip&sharon
Hi Jules

After all the advice we got on the meet up we went back and ask a load more questions to do with the rental.they still could not come up with the answers, wanted us to sign lease there and then, under lot of pressure from them, wanted time to read it but wouldnt let us, few things that was meant to be on lease was not so we refused to sign, which am glad we didn't. Found a nice new one so will be the first ones in it and the agents have been a lot more helpful. So we are still in Secret Harbour up in Elwell Street and are moving in on Friday.

Just let us know when next meet is.

Phillip.
Cool - happy housewarming!

I'll see about a date and get something posted for a Mandurah 'do'.

Jules x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:11 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Give us an update guys!

Jules x

Hi Jules,

We are getting there slowly! We never seem to do anything in a hurry so we'll fit in just right

Still got to sign up for Medicare & we were reminded today today when Kyle had bad ear ache through the night, phoned round some Doctors but couldn't get an appointment with any of them! 1 place had 4 Doctors, 2 were on holiday & 1 was off sick! But it turned out to be a false alarm as Kyle only had water-in-the-ear which on asking about seems quite common & is cured very easily with a squirt of 'Aqua Ear' or something? Any advise on good Doctor's or where is best to go? Someone said find one that does bulk billing?

Went & bought some bicyles today as we cant wait another month for our others to arrive with container, we are itching to get out on them(well I am anyway! )

Kids finished their 3 day surfing lessons today, Melissa & Kyle loved it, although Kyle had a bit of a strop on as he doesn't like being told what to do! Have booked them another 6 lessons during school term. Also booked swimming lessons for them at Aqua Jetty in Warnbro, it's really good as the kids can swim for free anytime for that term once signed up & we can swim for free while they are having their lesson

Booked the kids in Warnbro Primary for this term, still not sure where they'll be going for the new term next year though

Hope to be getting a BBQ soon & off to a meet with the Emi-great lot at Harmony Park in Singleton on Sunday, Also looking froward to the Mandurah meet when it's arranged

Well, that's all I can think of for now! I'm sure your probably asleep reading all our antics above

All the best,

Chris & family

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:20 pm

Cool - it's all coming together then

Aquajetty is good. Once the kids are at school, you get leaflets for VACswim which they run in the holidays and you can book the kids in for lessons for $1 a day - they are held at Aquajetty too! My lot are booked in for next week as I am a cheapskate. No!.... we've done the weekly lessons, but my lot started to not like going, so i knocked them on the head. Secret Harbour primary do in-term lessons there in Terms 4 and 1 too.

We use Secret Harbour medical centre - although I wouldn't recommend Dr Farrier - he's an acquired taste and can be very rude - don't know if they bulk bill either. One Dr they have - Dr Eiseler is VERY good. Did an excellent job on my daughter's finger when she almost chopped it off in the garage door!

Keep watching for the Mandurah get together then. Have a good time with the Emi-Great rabble I'm not hurt that you're 'double dating'

Remember where we are and if there's anything we can do to help, just shout!

Jules x

Last edited by julesandco; Oct 2nd 2007 at 11:23 pm. Reason: G&T was too strong and affected my fingers......
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by aston man
i dont look so bad either,i hope she knows shes bleedin lucky to have me...
Ast - are you missing your mate? How long have they gone for? Meant to PM her and wish her a happy holiday, but ran out of time

Keeping busy?

Jules x
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance of making the Mandurah thing next week while the school holidays are still on?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by sunbather
Any chance of making the Mandurah thing next week while the school holidays are still on?
School holidays are difficult for me as we run the business and have to juggle the kids as well, so I can only really do weekends with the family.

You guys feel free to organise something during the hols if that's easier for you

Jules x

P.S. How's the dental work going Sunbather? You didn't make it to the BBQ, so it must have been nasty
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

School holidays are difficult for me as we run the business and have to juggle the kids as well, so I can only really do weekends with the family.

You guys feel free to organise something during the hols if that's easier for you

Jules x

P.S. How's the dental work going Sunbather? You didn't make it to the BBQ, so it must have been nasty
Yup, resulted in a week off work sick. Having a repeat treatment next week

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.