Secret Harbour

Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:53 pm
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Secret Harbour

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
did u get me mixed up?

i was meaning it to D.T.P.

we r looking forward to meeting up with S.and W.

ok?
c.
x
Hi, Carol was trying to defend me...Sorry it was targeted at your post but we know where it was heading..Looking forward to meeting you guys as well. Suzette.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
Hi, Carol was trying to defend me...Sorry it was targeted at your post but we know where it was heading..Looking forward to meeting you guys as well. Suzette.
P H E W !!!
C.X
Old Feb 26th 2007, 2:01 pm

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

P H E W !!!
C.X
Yeah, me too. This is the first time I have been targeted by a disgruntled poster, now I know what it feels like, the good thing is I know I have not done anything wrong and am here to help...(Not myself,,others). The pleasure we get from helping is immense. The pain I feel when something goes wrong for someone is real, everyone that knows us will know that..As for the one who wants to put us down,,you have no idea....and I fear that you never will.. Suzette
Old Feb 26th 2007, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, me too. This is the first time I have been targeted by a disgruntled poster, now I know what it feels like, the good thing is I know I have not done anything wrong and am here to help...(Not myself,,others). The pleasure we get from helping is immense. The pain I feel when something goes wrong for someone is real, everyone that knows us will know that..As for the one who wants to put us down,,you have no idea....and I fear that you never will.. Suzette
YER,i hate neg. post.
i was feeling sensitive this am.........................lost my father in law last night, AND he was the only fam. mem., who was keen to visit our dream.
c.

got to do sch. run catch u all later.

t.t.f.n.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 2:25 pm

YER,i hate neg. post.
i was feeling sensitive this am.........................lost my father in law last night, AND he was the only fam. mem., who was keen to visit our dream.
c.

got to do sch. run catch u all later.

t.t.f.n.
So sorry to hear that...He would have loved the place...He will be visiting in your dreams when you are living the dream...Speak soon.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

carolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nice

So sorry to hear that...He would have loved the place...He will be visiting in your dreams when you are living the dream...Speak soon.
Hi Rollie,

Sorry that wasn't targeted at you, it was for D. T. P.. Keep up the good work W & S.

Sorry to hear about your father in law
xxx
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:43 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Suzette,
thanks for the accommodation offer, ( shame about the reply u got, )
I have looked at your web site and they look lovely but i couldnt c a pool anywhere and the kids are really excited about having 1. If u do have 1 or should come across any please let me no...we appreciate any offers of advice..............

Jo
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by jo andy + 2
Hi Suzette,
thanks for the accommodation offer, ( shame about the reply u got, )
I have looked at your web site and they look lovely but i couldnt c a pool anywhere and the kids are really excited about having 1. If u do have 1 or should come across any please let me no...we appreciate any offers of advice..............

Jo
We only have spa's. You could try Robyns Nest on stayz or go to the links page on our web page where you will see Anabellas, there are loads of properties on there all around Rockingham down to Secret Harbour some have pools. Anything we can do to help, just let us know. Suzette and Will.
Old Feb 21st 2008, 2:37 pm
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mick69
Must say we arrived here two weeks ago and trying to find a rental alone is starting to be difficult. Have looked at two today and will be putting applications in but don't hold out much hope. If anyone hears of a rental coming up in the area I would be grateful if you could let me know. Desperation is setting in at the moment. We are going to look at another this afternoon in Port Kennedy so fingers crossed. Will let you all know how it goes. Using an internet cafe at the moment in Mandurah so will pop back in a couple of days. Cheers everyone.
Lynne
Hi Lynne,

Have you come back to Oz then, I thought you left or is this someone else?

Were you not the one whose hubby didn't like it in Oz?

Carol
Old Feb 21st 2008, 7:44 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mabozar
Hi Lynne,

Have you come back to Oz then, I thought you left or is this someone else?

Were you not the one whose hubby didn't like it in Oz?

Carol
This thread is a year old
Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippy
This thread is a year old
I'm going to close it to stop any more confusion.