Secret Harbour

Old Feb 24th 2007, 3:51 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Secret Harbour

Hi All,

Jo Andy and 2 kids 10 n 4 , hoping to be out to secret harbour in may...

cant wait,, sounds great.....just hoping theres going to be a few long term rentals left when we get there..

Jo
Old Feb 24th 2007, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jo andy + 2
Hi All,

Jo Andy and 2 kids 10 n 4 , hoping to be out to secret harbour in may...

cant wait,, sounds great.....just hoping theres going to be a few long term rentals left when we get there..

Jo
eve., jo,

ohhhh, lucky u . have u got u`re visa yet?
what`s your trade?
my oh is a builder, me in childcare.
just awaiting our visa(hopefully?)

claire and nige and 3 kids (3/10/12/)
x
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:10 am
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Claire,

Im hairdresser oh is in sales, we are just waiting for the visa, agent said should be soon, got CO jan n sent our capital bond money so hopefully any day now...house is on market....aiming for end May to be out there,,,,,really cant wait.....how about you...

Jo
x
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:16 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Hi Claire,

Im hairdresser oh is in sales, we are just waiting for the visa, agent said should be soon, got CO jan n sent our capital bond money so hopefully any day now...house is on market....aiming for end May to be out there,,,,,really cant wait.....how about you...

Jo
x
Please keep us in mind for when you first arrive, we can make the transition to this whole new world a little bit easier. We have helped loads of people and want to keep doing it. Suzette and Will at Cedar Cottage.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Claire,

Im hairdresser oh is in sales, we are just waiting for the visa, agent said should be soon, got CO jan (snap, too, Jo, 4 us)n sent our capital bond money so hopefully any day now...house is on market(ours not, yet )....aiming for end May to be out there,(can`t go till end of july, as hol., in June, and want 10 yr.old to fin. primary sch.. house might not sold by then?. got till 12dec. to go/visa stamped ),,,,really cant wait.....how about you...
thanks claire.x
Jo
x
Originally Posted by cedar cottage
Please keep us in mind(will do, many thanks, c.) for when you first arrive, we can make the transition to this whole new world a little bit easier. We have helped loads of people and want to keep doing it. Suzette and Will at Cedar Cottage.
thanks, S. and W. c.
x
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Its really strange reading through this thread now as all the addresses mentioned I have probably been past in the last two weeks. Driving around, and around, and around trying to get a rental. Well I can now say we have secured one in Secret Harbour and hopefully will be in by Friday. Fingers crossed.

Thanks to everyone for there help and advice as I was starting to become a little panicky.

Speak to you all soon
Lynne
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:52 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Please keep us in mind for when you first arrive, we can make the transition to this whole new world a little bit easier. We have helped loads of people and want to keep doing it. Suzette and Will at Cedar Cottage.
Suzette, you want to keep earning money - cut the cr@p.

(.......and stop spamming everytime you post).
Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:15 am

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
Suzette, you want to keep earning money - cut the cr@p.

(.......and stop spamming everytime you post).
I have never started a thread, I only answer when people are asking relevant questions that I can answer..I help when I can, (as you would see from ALL my posts) We have helped loads of people from this site and everyone who has stayed with us has been helped by us in some way or another..We are in touch with most of our guests that have emigrated still to this day,and see others (and helping them out)who we have met through other people and if that is cr@p then you have a funny idea of the word...Suzette. I think if I was a spammer, the moderators would have deleted my posts.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:00 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

I have never started a thread, I only answer when people are asking relevant questions that I can answer..I help when I can, (as you would see from ALL my posts) We have helped loads of people from this site and everyone who has stayed with us has been helped by us in some way or another..We are in touch with most of our guests that have emigrated still to this day,and see others (and helping them out)who we have met through other people and if that is cr@p then you have a funny idea of the word...Suzette. I think if I was a spammer, the moderators would have deleted my posts.
ROTFWL

Do me a favour. Change your User Name and Signature, and you might convince me.

It's spamming darlin, but just in a sneaky way. And to draw a perfect analogy, pounding on here about 'helping' migrants, when in reality migrants are paying you're wages, is just as devious.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dom the Pom
ROTFWL

Do me a favour. Change your User Name and Signature, and you might convince me.

It's spamming darlin, but just in a sneaky way. And to draw a perfect analogy, pounding on here about 'helping' migrants, when in reality migrants are paying you're wages, is just as devious.
now now...........................go pester someone else...............
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

carolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
now now...........................go pester someone else...............
We stayed at Cedar Cottage with Will and Suzette last year, what a lot of toss you are talking, they are a minefield of information and willing to help in whatever way they can, so from personal experience, you are completely WRONG!!!
Old Feb 26th 2007, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by carolwilk34
We stayed at Cedar Cottage with Will and Suzette last year, what a lot of toss you are talking, they are a minefield of information and willing to help in whatever way they can, so from personal experience, you are completely WRONG!!!
Thanks mate, not that I ever gave that post a second thought as when I had a look at his attempts at spamming soon realised he is trying to rent property up north...Says it all... What you up to Carol, Karen said you may not be staying at work...Whats up...XXX
Old Feb 26th 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

carolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nice

Thanks mate, not that I ever gave that post a second thought as when I had a look at his attempts at spamming soon realised he is trying to rent property up north...Says it all... What you up to Carol, Karen said you may not be staying at work...Whats up...XXX
We were going to drop by today to find out how your getting on with the B&B ran out of time. U be in tomorrow? If so, will pop by Carol xx
Old Feb 26th 2007, 11:15 am

We were going to drop by today to find out how your getting on with the B&B ran out of time. U be in tomorrow? If so, will pop by Carol xx
We will be home after midday. Give us a bell and we will be in..Suz
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

did u get me mixed up?

i was meaning it to D.T.P.

we r looking forward to meeting up with S.and W.

ok?
c.
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.