Secret Harbour

Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Secret Harbour

Originally Posted by northernbird
Its hard Lynne at the moment, friends of mine have had the same issue and have just secured a rental so you will get sorted out.

Good luck.
Thanks for that. Will keep looking
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:11 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick69
Desperation is setting in at the moment. Lynne
Sorry to hear that Lynne. I know any good ones on the Internet are mostly gone before you phone and don't rely on the agents to get back to you when anything comes in because most of them don't. We phoned up for a few when we were looking but quickly realised that we wouldn't get anywhere that way so we went to the estate agents, found out what day their weekly listing sheet came out, went in on that day, read the sheet while we were there and asked to see the ones we wanted to view before we left the office. We actually only looked at two and fell in love with the second where we live now.

Keep at it Lynne you will get something. Extend where you are staying now if you can and try and hold out for what you really want don't feel forced into taking something you don't really like. When you find something you really want offer 3 or 6 months rent in advance to give yourself an advantage.

Best of luck
ACE
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:51 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Must say we arrived here two weeks ago and trying to find a rental alone is starting to be difficult. Have looked at two today and will be putting applications in but don't hold out much hope. If anyone hears of a rental coming up in the area I would be grateful if you could let me know. Desperation is setting in at the moment. We are going to look at another this afternoon in Port Kennedy so fingers crossed. Will let you all know how it goes. Using an internet cafe at the moment in Mandurah so will pop back in a couple of days. Cheers everyone.
Lynne
We didn't find it that hard Lynne.
Arrived on Sat 3rd Feb and camped at Rockingham holiday park....moved into a rental on Thursday 8th Feb. Was turned down for one because another family said they'd rent for a 12 month contract and we'd only put 6, but managed to get this for 6 mths.
I hope you get sorted soon
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:29 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalSa
We didn't find it that hard Lynne.
Arrived on Sat 3rd Feb and camped at Rockingham holiday park....moved into a rental on Thursday 8th Feb. Was turned down for one because another family said they'd rent for a 12 month contract and we'd only put 6, but managed to get this for 6 mths.
I hope you get sorted soon
Where abouts are you in SH, SalSa?

Jules x
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:27 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by julesandco
Where abouts are you in SH, SalSa?

Jules x
Whereabouts are you? .......on Greeson Parkway. Really like it up here!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:01 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalSa
Whereabouts are you? .......on Greeson Parkway. Really like it up here!
We're building on Bluestone Parkway and just about to move to Secret Harbour Boulevard.

Glad you like it. We could have bumped into each other in Woolies! Strange world, eh?

Jules x
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my GOD!!! Lewis live there I am only 1 min up the road from you. Haven't heard from you for ages lol

WOW!! Hope you ok, drop in for a coffee

hey thanks for all the help you know what I mean!!!!!

Lace xxx
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

If you need any help MIck just ask........ I'll help in anyway petal

I was lucky, I got in straight away for this house and my old house had 45 phone calls on it. We have a pool now and the house that I always wanted but...... nothing lasts forever.

The house prices here are holding steady but only until the train line opens and then I think they will rise again.

It helped because the agent that we went to was from Halifax lol. So we had something in common already lol

hugs Lace xxx

Last edited by lacey21; Feb 21st 2007 at 12:14 am.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:39 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: Secret Harbour

Must say we arrived here two weeks ago and trying to find a rental alone is starting to be difficult. Have looked at two today and will be putting applications in but don't hold out much hope. If anyone hears of a rental coming up in the area I would be grateful if you could let me know. Desperation is setting in at the moment. We are going to look at another this afternoon in Port Kennedy so fingers crossed. Will let you all know how it goes. Using an internet cafe at the moment in Mandurah so will pop back in a couple of days. Cheers everyone.
Lynne
We have short term holiday rentals, but I will keep my ear to the ground for you for a long term rental. Suzette at Cedar Cottage
Old Feb 24th 2007, 12:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yep I can concur she has a beautiful rental. Really lovely and not far from the sea, shops and things to do

nice to see you back on S..

hugs Lace xx
Old Feb 24th 2007, 1:49 am

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by lacey21
yep I can concur she has a beautiful rental. Really lovely and not far from the sea, shops and things to do

nice to see you back on S..

hugs Lace xx
Good to be here, we have been flat out over the last month,,we have moved to our new home/business...Opening next week I hope, Bed and Breakfast in Safety Bay...You in "Secret" Harbour Lace. Speak soon Suz.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 4:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey Suz, No I am in waikiki come past the shop and i'll drop you a note where I am

Hey good luck with the new business as well. Tell us where it is though lol

love lace xxx
Old Feb 24th 2007, 5:06 am

Originally Posted by lacey21
hey Suz, No I am in waikiki come past the shop and i'll drop you a note where I am

Hey good luck with the new business as well. Tell us where it is though lol

love lace xxx
110 pengiun rd corner of saunders,
Old Feb 24th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
110 pengiun rd corner of saunders,
hija,

our mate lives near to u guys ...........we`re hopping to be there by dec.at the latest. know where to send the inlaws!!!!!
c.
x
Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hmmm.... I will have a look petal

hugs Lace xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.