Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

second hand 4x4's

second hand 4x4's

Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:15 pm

guest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the roughguest81707 is a jewel in the rough
Default second hand 4x4's

Where's the best spot in Sydney to look for secondhand 4x4's............I'm 6' 5" and Chrissy's Barina is a little cramped.................
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:48 pm
CON
Banned

CON is on a distinguished road
Default Re: second hand 4x4's

Originally Posted by kiwiloverjohn
Where's the best spot in Sydney to look for secondhand 4x4's............I'm 6' 5" and Chrissy's Barina is a little cramped.................
Don't know about Sydney but have you tried the local auctions? you can sometimes pick up a bargain if you know what you are looking for (or if you don't take someone who does) Happy driving.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:52 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.autotrader.com.au/

Try this link
Old Aug 13th 2004, 12:24 am
Badge

Start at the city end of Parramatta Road and work you way down out of the city. The furthur you go, you find interesting little dealerships and good deals.

Haggle. I got a 12 year 4x4 ute with 1 year warranty for 10K.

BM