SE QLD 4WD trip

Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:19 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of
Default Re: SE QLD 4WD trip

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Just rock up - we'll distribute you all somehow

Does that mean I need to loose the nails....so I can hang on for dear life on someones roof!.........
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:30 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shortlets
Does that mean I need to loose the nails....so I can hang on for dear life on someones roof!.........
ive a couple of rachet straps you can use to stay on
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:56 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure it's not Group Captain Campfire's - he likes to get airborne when entering the beach. If I don't have the inlaws (ok, I won't have the inlaws, I'm just trying to be polite) I will have 2 seats spare if you don't mind sharing the back seats with a smelly boy (my 12 year old, assuming he's coming)
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:00 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure it's not Group Captain Campfire's - he likes to get airborne when entering the beach. If I don't have the inlaws (ok, I won't have the inlaws, I'm just trying to be polite) I will have 2 seats spare if you don't mind sharing the back seats with a smelly boy (my 12 year old, assuming he's coming)
looks like i`l finally get to put a face to the 232 monica
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:35 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

What's all this group captain mallarkey?

Anyone would think I like to be in charge or something!

Must be years of mis spent youth - was married to a girl once who liked to tell me what to do (god, I loved that relationship) Maybe I'm trying to make up for it?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:41 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
looks like i`l finally get to put a face to the 232 monica
Bring yer camera
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:39 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Did people take on board the early start as tide will be at lowest early on???

Originally Posted by annqldau

The new tide time can be found at http://www.bom.gov.au/oceanography/tides/MAPS/qld.shtml
just put the date in and Brisbane Bar and where we will be will be 10 to 15 minutes before the times it gives.
Don't forget permit also can be gotten on line but then at some point you need to pick up the coloured one for long term if getting yearly.

Originally Posted by keijei
Anyone on the Sunshine Coast after a permit should go to QPRS, 29 The Esplanade, Cotton Tree, Maroochydore. It's on the 2nd floor. I got a weekly one from the 30th Nov for $33.90 today.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:47 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Sounds more tempting than the ratchet strap!!! Thanks....thats 2 of us taken care of....anyone else got a spare seat/ratchett strap for the rest of us?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:48 am
Enjoying the good life!

Originally Posted by steve`o
ive a couple of rachet straps you can use to stay on
Bungy straps would be more fun surely?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:59 am

Bungy straps would be more fun surely?
We'll get you there one way or another don't worry, there's always the western pull along on a rope...
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:00 am

Originally Posted by cresta57
He's just worried your dad might drink him under the table
You two/three not coming???
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:46 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
You two/three not coming???
You know me I never tell anyone if I'm going to turn up or not
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:26 pm

A man of intrigue... mmm will have to re frame you.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

So we'll see you there then
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
So we'll see you there then
You never know...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.