scousers

Old Jan 11th 2004, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Originally posted by ADELAIDE BOUND
Scousers have my vote, Most are the salt of the earth.
Must be I married one 17 years agon and still with her.

We had a party last year when the whole tribe Came down from Liverpool. They brought with them some home made scouse pie.

When they were asked why do you call it scouse pie, they said it was because you have to make sure all the ingredients are stolen.

Ive been travelling up to Liverpool for 20 years now. Great nightlife never had one bit of trouble in all that time.

Ive been given plenty of stick, but they are also able to take it back.

For some people on here who are going to emmigrate and Im sure will want to integrate into society in Australia there is an awful lot of stereo typing going on here.

Id like to think we evalutate people on their personalities and how they come across rather than what postcode they live at.

Cheers.

you are sooo right. I think a few people who have that prejudging and superior attitude will struggle when they get here...afterall, theres already a few that are here who have found that out, maybe thats why they so damn miserable!!!
Old Jan 11th 2004, 11:01 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!

When you are settling in and trying to find friends, peoples pre-conceptions can be very hurtful.

Jill
Thought I'd killed this thread days ago !!! Now we are in a Wirral / Liverpool debate - Grow up .

Jill

Old Jan 11th 2004, 11:02 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by podgypossum
you are sooo right. I think a few people who have that prejudging and superior attitude will struggle when they get here...afterall, theres already a few that are here who have found that out, maybe thats why they so damn miserable!!!
I'm with you

Jill