Scottish Meet

Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Talking Re: Scottish Meet

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, nice to see lots of Scots coming to Oz . I came from just outside Glasgow been on the sunny Gold Coast for 18 months and loving it. Hope you all have a great meet good luck to all of you with the big move.

Lisa
Hi i love your screen name!!! i live just outside Glasgow..well 30min drive i cant wait to live that dream as well
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scottish Meet

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Hi i love your screen name!!! i live just outside Glasgow..well 30min drive i cant wait to live that dream as well
aye, if you touch here. u come oot in a rash

only jokin Lisa
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by soapy

only jokin Lisa
Eh?.....rash?
Old Sep 4th 2005, 9:12 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Eh?.....rash?
i wasnt talking about u . i was talking about flower of scotland
Old Sep 4th 2005, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

I'll tell you what soapy i've got a big a rash, all over my legs and i dont know where its come from, must be the names the guys are using, i'm off to the docs tommorow

Its nae catching though so keep on coming over you lot!! :scared:
Old Sep 4th 2005, 12:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
I'll tell you what soapy i've got a big a rash, all over my legs and i dont know where its come from, must be the names the guys are using, i'm off to the docs tommorow

Its nae catching though so keep on coming over you lot!! :scared:
oh shit, sounds bad.....givin me the itch noo
good to hear from u
Old Sep 4th 2005, 7:28 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

oh shit, sounds bad.....givin me the itch noo
good to hear from u
Hi,

Who's itching who?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 5th 2005, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Scottish Meet

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi guys
any guys up for a scottish meet there seems to be loads of us scots migrating so lets all get together for a meet

Vicki & Billy

bump
Old Sep 5th 2005, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

peterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant future

Is there any thoughts on location numbers or times
1st october seems to be okay lets have more names
if we are all free
peter
Old Sep 5th 2005, 8:52 pm
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of

We don't know many pubs in Edinburgh, but how about one near the station?

Ben
Old Sep 5th 2005, 9:24 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi guys
any guys up for a scottish meet there seems to be loads of us scots migrating so lets all get together for a meet

Vicki & Billy
Hi I'm up for a Scottish meet, Edinburgh sounds good. I was one of the ones who dropped out the aussiemove scottish meet, but should be able to make 1st Oct as plenty of notice, are kids invited or is it just adults, don't mind either way.
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:11 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi guys

Vicki & Billy

What's happened, surely we've all not lost interest already!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 6th 2005, 8:40 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
What's happened, surely we've all not lost interest already!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi folks,

Vicki and Billy, who started the thread are having a wee holiday at the mo! Lucky people. Date seems good for the 1st October but haven't confirmed meet.

Keep the Scots coming!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 6th 2005, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

the-travelling-wilburys is on a distinguished road

hi all you close to the border we are just a bit far away in cumbria although you are our nearest neighbours.have a great get together if you ever fancy a tranquile meet in the lake district we would like to join in.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

only jokin Lisa
Lol thorny thistle thats me!!! if i don't get my tunnocks teacake in Jan Soapy, i'll be the thorn in ur side!!!

Lisa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.