Scottish Meet

Old Oct 8th 2005, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice
Default Re: Scottish Meet

[QUOTE=Margaret2]
Originally Posted by ozzymaz

Have finished the red am now on the white, lol, On a more serious note have heard from my friend May who is in Perth now and she is very lonely, am encouraging her to go to the meet in Perth, on the aussiemove.com site on 9th Oct, although I know this type of thing is not her scene, she's lovely, but takes a long time to get to know people........she has to trust them , if you know what I mean!!!!!!! Where I am the type of person 'nothing ventured nothing gained'

It will be an ordeal for her at first but once she is there and the ice is broken she will be fine-I am a bit like you -jump in at the deep end otherwise when we get to Oz how else are we going to make friends Having left all your friends and family I guess that will be a priority otherwise you could be bored to tears with just each other's company ( as it is now )Tell her to get in there, I am sure she will be glad she did
Old Oct 8th 2005, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

That's it for me tonight - up early tommorrow-night all
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

hi
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ma heid i've not had a hangover like this for a long time

Vicki & Billy
Old Oct 9th 2005, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

peterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant future

HiBilly hope it gets better just dont drink on a empty heid again
Old Oct 9th 2005, 12:10 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by billy0911
hi
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ma heid i've not had a hangover like this for a long time

Vicki & Billy

Hello, hope your heid has recovered, why do you guys feel the need when a scotland game is on.

Anyway!!! Anyone got any thoughts on a xmas night out....come on lets give it a go...........and lets make the men drive lol.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Margaret
us men feel the need to have a drink when watching Scotland play in fact it is not a need but a necessity lol

yes Xmas night out sounds great do people still fancy one without kids???
what about 3rd December

Vicki & Billy
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:41 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Margaret
us men feel the need to have a drink when watching Scotland play in fact it is not a need but a necessity lol

what about 3rd December

Vicki & Billy
We're free on the 3rd, no kids would be great so long as we can get sitters

Bummed we missed the last on we we're really looking forward to next meet up.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 1:18 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Margaret

what about 3rd December

Vicki & Billy
Will check Hubby's off duty to see if he's working. Any ideas where?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:10 am
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Scottish Meet

We missed the last one too but would love to come to another. Dec 3rd we're working, but could make it in the evening for a . Also just a note to say, our 136 visa application has been collected today... at long last .

Ben
Old Oct 10th 2005, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

peterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant futurepeterinblack has a brilliant future

Hi All
the 3rd of december is fine with us with or without kids now that we have told them both all for the move dont know what we were woried about then thats kids for you what do us adults know
just let us know place and time and we will be there if kid free will late afternoon earley evening be more suited for babbysitters
peter
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:22 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by peterinblack
Hi All
the 3rd of december is fine with us with or without kids now that we have told them both all for the move dont know what we were woried about then thats kids for you what do us adults know
just let us know place and time and we will be there if kid free will late afternoon earley evening be more suited for babbysitters
peter

Dec 3rd is ok with us too, as said probably better early evening as babysitterw will be easier to get....looking forward to it.......now what to drink,wear,hair etc etc
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ben
well done on your visa application getting picked up now to join the waiting game lol

Well the 3rd is already looking good who else is joining us ????

Vicki & Billy
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Marilyn & Margaret
what's this i see you two were annoying our English friends in Perth on Saturday night tut tut tut what happened to annoying them on Sunday as well lol
and yes Marliyn i know it was Margaret's friend that was feeling down i was playing at being a numty lol
Margaret how is your friend in Perth now ?

Vicki
Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:00 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ben
well done on your visa application getting picked up now to join the waiting game lol

Well the 3rd is already looking good who else is joining us ????

Vicki & Billy
We'll do our best to make it - sitters on holiday right now so will check with them when thy get home.

Any thoughts on where - it's the run up to Xmas so most places will be busy.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 7:49 am

Hi Marilyn & Margaret
what's this i see you two were annoying our English friends in Perth on Saturday night tut tut tut what happened to annoying them on Sunday as well lol
and yes Marliyn i know it was Margaret's friend that was feeling down i was playing at being a numty lol
Margaret how is your friend in Perth now ?

Vicki

yeah I did have a go on Sunday and throught the week, beginning to thoroughly enjoy my new hobby of scottish versus english, however, someone told my it could be worse I could be Irish, got into some good banter with them, they sounded great fun, unfortunate they were english tee hee

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.