Reload this Page >

Scottish Day Out - WAPOL Perth

Scottish Day Out - WAPOL Perth

Old Oct 25th 2012, 7:24 am
Just Joined

stiggyoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Scottish Day Out - WAPOL Perth

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but thought I would spread the word about an event we are organising for 24th November at the WA Police Academy Joondalup. It's a family event and everyone is welcome

http://wapol.com.au/sdo/

We have a number of local musicians providing entertainment and there will be loads of activities to entertain the kids. The event will reach a finale with a spectacular display from our massed Pipes and Drums.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Steven
Old Oct 31st 2012, 4:25 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scottish Day Out

Originally Posted by stiggyoz
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but thought I would spread the word about an event we are organising for 24th November at the WA Police Academy Joondalup. It's a family event and everyone is welcome

http://wapol.com.au/sdo/

We have a number of local musicians providing entertainment and there will be loads of activities to entertain the kids. The event will reach a finale with a spectacular display from our massed Pipes and Drums.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Steven
Hi Steven and welcome to B.E.

I'm sorry that this post hasn't received any response and also that you were missed when you first signed up.

I think this thread might best be placed in the meet-ups forum. I'll see about getting it moved for you.

Enjoy B.E.