sci-chicks

Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Cool sci-chicks

I shall never forget the time we told my sister in law we were going to emmigrate to Aus. She picked up an old envelope and drew a rough outline of the country which I have to say was pretty damned good for someone who has never been here or had any reason to pay any attention to it.

It didn't stop there though.

She went on and put a blob where her "oofer doofer" had told her we would be.....what do they call them ? ....."spirit guide" I think. Anyway, she had blobbed almost exactly to where Cairns is.

Now aint that clever I thought cos up to that point we had not mentioned where we were going and had no inkling of a possible move to Cairns. We were in fact steaming full ahead for a move to Pittong in rural Victoria.

I think I am what these sci-chicks call "non receptive" but being an honourable and gentle lion I did not ridicule her.

Just as well eh ?..... cos see where we ended up

We still have the envelope.

I guess I am still a non receptive ........but it does make you think don't it ?
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:37 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sci-chicks

Originally Posted by Bix
I shall never forget the time we told my sister in law we were going to emmigrate to Aus. She picked up an old envelope and drew a rough outline of the country which I have to say was pretty damned good for someone who has never been here or had any reason to pay any attention to it.

It didn't stop there though.

She went on and put a blob where her "oofer doofer" had told her we would be.....what do they call them ? ....."spirit guide" I think. Anyway, she had blobbed almost exactly to where Cairns is.

Now aint that clever I thought cos up to that point we had not mentioned where we were going and had no inkling of a possible move to Cairns. We were in fact steaming full ahead for a move to Pittong in rural Victoria.

I think I am what these sci-chicks call "non receptive" but being an honourable and gentle lion I did not ridicule her.

Just as well eh ?..... cos see where we ended up

We still have the envelope.

I guess I am still a non receptive ........but it does make you think don't it ?
and i thought i talked the most pish
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:52 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Bix
Yes it does. I should have shown you an old envelope I have, with the writing on it, and the story behind it :scared:

Old Aug 18th 2005, 11:17 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
and i thought i talked the most pish
We all did ! you live and learn