Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schools around Terrigal areas.

Schools around Terrigal areas.

Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:29 am
Harrip

harrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Schools around Terrigal areas.

I'm moving into Terrigal over the next month having finally bought a property there. I've been in Sydney for the last 5 years but am looking forward to the coastal lifestyle immensely. Initially I was looking at 'The Entrance' and stumbled on Terrigal quite by accident, it certainly has a great feel to the place.

Looking at the council minutes, it looks like the Rapedo development continues to be anything but 'Rapedo' with further delays.

Fortunately I work from home so the commute from lounge to office will continue to take around 10 seconds
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by harrip
I'm moving into Terrigal over the next month having finally bought a property there. I've been in Sydney for the last 5 years but am looking forward to the coastal lifestyle immensely. Initially I was looking at 'The Entrance' and stumbled on Terrigal quite by accident, it certainly has a great feel to the place.

Looking at the council minutes, it looks like the Rapedo development continues to be anything but 'Rapedo' with further delays.

Fortunately I work from home so the commute from lounge to office will continue to take around 10 seconds
You're going to love it Harrip. Are you near the centre? (of town, not lounge)!
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:12 am
Harrip

harrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to behold

Yes, no more than about a 5 min walk to the beach and 8 min walk to the shops. Hopefully I have the best of both worlds with a short walk to the 'action' (if they ever have that in Terrigal ) and a comparatively peaceful side street for a good nights sleep.

Erina being only a short drive away is another bonus.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:17 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Welcome............ in advance !

Is the LMail site your work-from-home business? It sounds like a different concept.

Regards

Jim
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:24 am
Harrip

Cheers Jim,

Yes, L-Mail is one of them ) Its quite an interesting concept which came about because of being an expat and the desire to keep in touch with folk without email or a fax.

Pete
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:45 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Cheers Jim,

Yes, L-Mail is one of them ) Its quite an interesting concept which came about because of being an expat and the desire to keep in touch with folk without email or a fax.

Pete
Hi

Not sure about the "action" bit - although the nightclub at the Crowne Plaza and the revamped Terrigal pub both do a roaring trade at the weekends especially. Other than that, you're looking at restaurants and the usual clubs - surfies and RSL type etc .

If the Rapedo thing eventually goes ahead, there is an intention to include further entertainment venues within that - but what they could be is anyone's guess!

Yes, Erina Fair is handy but a shopping mall is a shopping mall is a shopping mall wherever you live!

Jim
Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hi

Not sure about the "action" bit - although the nightclub at the Crowne Plaza and the revamped Terrigal pub both do a roaring trade at the weekends especially. Other than that, you're looking at restaurants and the usual clubs - surfies and RSL type etc .

If the Rapedo thing eventually goes ahead, there is an intention to include further entertainment venues within that - but what they could be is anyone's guess!

Yes, Erina Fair is handy but a shopping mall is a shopping mall is a shopping mall wherever you live!

Jim
Yep and the Crown Plaza does very nice gourmet pizzas, yummy.

Jo