School Terms

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

jamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nice
Default School Terms

Hey There! Can anyone share a little information about school terms in cairns? The missis is flapping a bit and is really firing the questions at me!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

SKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud of
Default Re: School Terms

If it's still the same as when i went to school in sydney, it'd be starting end january begin feb, until easter, then round about august another break and I think in october again theres another break. I'm pretty sure that the school breaks up a week before Xmas.
Good luck with calming the missus down, and maybe until Cairns. We'll be in the area in about a year.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:58 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

This year's term times

Started 23rd January (22nd was a pupil free day)
End of Term 1 and also Easter 6th April - 15th April
End of Term 2 23rd June -9th July
End of Term 3 21st September - 8th October
End of Term 4 and end of school year 14th December although some years finish before this time i.e. year 12 finish on the 17th November, Yr 11's about a week after that, Yr 10's a week after that and so on.

You also get all the public holidays off, a couple of pupil free days and a show day when Cairns show is on this year it was the 20th July I think.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 10:56 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
calendar2007.pdf (139.2 KB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf
calendar2008-web.pdf (97.0 KB, 114 views)
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

jamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nicejamieffi is just really nice

Cheers everybody thats just what she needs! The reading will keep her busy!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Does anyone have any links to the same sort of thing for NSW???

thanks in anticipation
Old Aug 24th 2007, 1:33 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickys
Does anyone have any links to the same sort of thing for NSW???

thanks in anticipation
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au...vacations.html
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Thank you so much that's brill