School Holidays

Old Feb 13th 2004, 10:00 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default School Holidays

I am sooo glad they don't have half term holidays in Oz....please don't tell me now they have .....My 3 have started their half term holidays today because of an inset, teacher training, baker day whatever you want to call it and they are already driving me insane!!!!!

I'm bored........he's doing this.....she's doing that....

...where's my stun gun?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

NSW hols are 6 weeks summer (encompasses christmas to end of Jan), 2 weeks easter, 2 weeks July and 2 weeks end of Sept/Oct and various "non-pupil days" for that read inset days, but not half as many as in England.

Ours have been back at school for 2 weeks now but still got sent to bed early for fighting tonight, so glad to know its not just mine.
Sue
Old Feb 13th 2004, 11:14 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

If I had £1 for every time I have said 'shhhhh your dad's trying to sleep!!!!' (hubby works nights) then I'd be able to afford to fly to oz first class by now....

........gonna be a murder soon!!!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:37 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by artep
If I had £1 for every time I have said 'shhhhh your dad's trying to sleep!!!!' (hubby works nights) then I'd be able to afford to fly to oz first class by now....

........gonna be a murder soon!!!

We were in Tangalooma at Christmas ( a small island just off Brisbane) it was like the bounty paradise advert, saw dolphins swimming along the shore etc etc, and what were my boys doing? aged 3 and 5, fighting, kicking and having huge tantrums the whole time we were there, all you could hear on the Island was a loud english mother screaming all the time!!!

Can I survive half term!!!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

but you still love your children.

im sure there not bad all the time.

im 16 and i admit im mean to me little brother and sister some times...

but hey brothers and sisters are meant to wind each other up... just try telling my mum that..lol... shhh

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:46 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by slowmacro
but you still love your children.

im sure there not bad all the time.

im 16 and i admit im mean to me little brother and sister some times...

but hey brothers and sisters are meant to wind each other up... just try telling my mum that..lol... shhh

kayleigh
x

Very true and I did exactly the same to my mum and dad its just now its being done to me its not so much fun!!! LOL
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

lol i suppose your right...

i have a brother who is 11 and another one who is 3 and a sister who is 9 and when i babysit them, i tell you they do my head in...

so i suppose i know how my mum feels.... im not so bad no more it was when i was younger i used to fight with them, but we still have our moments, just like my mum and her sister do! dont think those to ever grew up.......lol.......

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Muzzman is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately my half term is the same as the kids. I'll have to move to a different LEA!!

Muzzman
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

what is an LEA

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 13th 2004, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Muzzman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by slowmacro
what is an LEA

kayleigh
x
Local Education Authority

Muzzman
Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh right cheers...lol....

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Erm.....

Firstly, your not 16 yet.....!!!

Secondly, you don't babysit that much....

Thirdly, when did you change for the better then......:scared:

Fourthly, me and my sister don't argue......

I'm watching you my darling, I'll leave you in England if you don't behave.... :lecture:

Love you,
Mummy x

Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:13 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Erm.....

Originally posted by sven37
Firstly, your not 16 yet.....!!!

Secondly, you don't babysit that much....

Thirdly, when did you change for the better then......:scared:

Fourthly, me and my sister don't argue......

I'm watching you my darling, I'll leave you in England if you don't behave.... :lecture:

Love you,
Mummy x

Its turning into the Macro show

Hope your jokes are better than you daughters

Also tell her not to buy her boyfriend chocolate boxers again, way too messy, especially if he wears white trousers
Old Feb 14th 2004, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jack.....

Obviously she's taking this NZ investigation a bit too seriously....Just going through her profile.....HHmmmmm...punishment me thinks is what she need.....

Defo gonna have to leave her behind, she's giving the WHOLE family a bad name.....:scared: