School fee's

Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:14 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light
Default School fee's

Hi,
Can anyone advise me whether we have to pay school fee's if we emigrate or is it only for private education ?......we have 4 children and this could ruin us financially if it cost's shed loads........may have to sell a couple of the children....(individually or you could buy them as a job lot !!!!)

Ali
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: School fee's

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Hi,
Can anyone advise me whether we have to pay school fee's if we emigrate or is it only for private education ?......we have 4 children and this could ruin us financially if it cost's shed loads........may have to sell a couple of the children....(individually or you could buy them as a job lot !!!!)

Ali
Hi
I've just put my 6yr old into State school. I have had to pay $100 for her "book pack" which is all she will need for the next school year - books pencils etc. We will be expected to pay towards art/ict/school fund as well (about$90). The uniforms aren't cheap. Im used to going to asda but it has to be bought from the school uniform shop(they do sell 2nd hand) as an idea my daughters dress cost $45 school hat$20 shorts/top for pe $40.
Hope this helps.
Karen
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

wastonyy is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: School fee's

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Hi,

Ali
depends were you are going its different in some states, were are you thinking of going.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:35 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wastonyy
depends were you are going its different in some states, were are you thinking of going.
Well, it was and more than likely will be Perth but now, for some bizarre and unexplainable reason , 'ER INDOORS' say's, let's look at Brisbane. Now, don't get me wrong, i love Brisbane but after weeks of deliberating and researching she decides Perth (i have been to both for long periods of time).....
WOmen.....just can't understand them....bless her (maybe it's me though!!!!!)

Ali :scared:
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:35 am
Who me ?

Originally Posted by karenjc
Hi
I've just put my 6yr old into State school. I have had to pay $100 for her "book pack" which is all she will need for the next school year - books pencils etc. We will be expected to pay towards art/ict/school fund as well (about$90). The uniforms aren't cheap. Im used to going to asda but it has to be bought from the school uniform shop(they do sell 2nd hand) as an idea my daughters dress cost $45 school hat$20 shorts/top for pe $40.
Hope this helps.
Karen

Thanks Karen......great help....thought for a minute it was going to cost me thousends of $......

Ali