ABCDiamond

Where is the boiler in the picture ?

Old May 17th 2004, 8:06 am
ABCDiamond

Here is one with the Hot water cylinder in the picture
Attached Thumbnails The scary truth about Aussie houses...-airingcupboard.jpg  

Old May 17th 2004, 8:11 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Thanks!
Old May 17th 2004, 8:22 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmmmm why on earth is there a stuffed bunny & a very sad looking penguin in there? Or shouldnt i ask? :scared:
Old May 17th 2004, 8:24 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

And come to think of it, whats with the tiny itsy bitsy hot water system? We have a bigger HWS on our boat than that LOL :scared:

Is that really small, or is it just me?
Old May 17th 2004, 8:32 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
And come to think of it, whats with the tiny itsy bitsy hot water system? We have a bigger HWS on our boat than that LOL :scared:

Is that really small, or is it just me?
It's a VERY big penguin and a very tall cupboard !!

Actually I havent a clue, as I found the pic on the web.

But the water systems are normally about 4-5 feet tall ?

Any plumbers around to confirm this

Old May 17th 2004, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

It's a VERY big penguin and a very tall cupboard !!

Actually I havent a clue, as I found the pic on the web.

But the water systems are normally about 4-5 feet tall ?

Any plumbers around to confirm this
I'm not a plumber but I can tell you our water tank is about 4 feet high. with shelves above to air the clothes here in uk .

Anya I can understand your concerns Funny I didn't notice the lack of airing cupboards in my friends houses in melb., but then I suppose its not something you go looking for unless househunting!!
I was at a loss as to what to do with my washing when I lived in Singapore. NO airing cupboard there either. We used to have clothes racks hanging from the ceiling,behind the kitchen area, trouble was that during a monsoon the clothes could hang there for 3 days before they got dry.

And Anya how would you brew the cider without an airing cupboard!??