Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Freemantle v St Kilda AFL - Sky Sports 3

Freemantle v St Kilda AFL - Sky Sports 3

Old May 14th 2004, 10:50 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Freemantle v St Kilda AFL - Sky Sports 3

Starting at midnight if anybody's interested. It's from last weekend (so don't look up the score if you like surprises) It's also repeated tomorrow at 12:30
Old May 14th 2004, 11:36 pm
PommieLeague

oooh is this AFL? Oh

Old May 14th 2004, 11:37 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lathlain
oooh is this AFL? Oh
Yeah, yeah so it's not your precious RL....
Old May 16th 2004, 7:57 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Did you enjoy it? Do you get a game every week on Sky?
Old May 16th 2004, 8:04 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally posted by Bordy
Did you enjoy it? Do you get a game every week on Sky?
It was a cracking game this week actually. Much closer than the scoreline suggested.
We get it on Sky every week this year, didn't last. The only problem is they put it on at bizarre times - like 6am Saturday. Could understand it if it was live but we're always a week behind! It's usually repeated at midnight or early hours too.
We get extended highlights of 1 game and then clips from the others, along with news from the disciplinary panel, etc
Old May 16th 2004, 8:08 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by wmoore
It was a cracking game this week actually. Much closer than the scoreline suggested.
We get it on Sky every week this year, didn't last. The only problem is they put it on at bizarre times - like 6am Saturday. Could understand it if it was live but we're always a week behind! It's usually repeated at midnight or early hours too.
We get extended highlights of 1 game and then clips from the others, along with news from the disciplinary panel, etc
I won't tell you this weeks results then.
Old May 16th 2004, 8:10 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally posted by Bordy
I won't tell you this weeks results then.
Ta I am tempted to look on the AFL website every now and then but have to stop myself. I went on last week and caught a glimpse of the ladder and thought "hang on, the Lions haven't lost 2 games" .... D'oh!
Old May 17th 2004, 12:05 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

'Disciplinary panel'? What's that, then? My mind's boggling again.....

Anya.
Old May 17th 2004, 9:22 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally posted by anya4oz
'Disciplinary panel'? What's that, then? My mind's boggling again.....

Anya.
Well unlike football (soccer) where players get yellow and red cards by the ref on the spot when they step out of line, AFL players go up in front of a disciplinary panel the following week to get their punishment for on field shenanigans. The ref has no powers to send a player from the field (I think).
Old May 17th 2004, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Freemantle v St Kilda AFL - Sky Sports 3

Starting at midnight if anybody's interested. It's from last weekend (so don't look up the score if you like surprises) It's also repeated tomorrow at 12:30
ahh shame we only have a freeview box.
would love to see a few matches on TV here. I can't believe St Kilda are doing so well this season I'm using on the AFL website, The Age, and of coarse the fun of OZTIPS to get my fix
Helinuk
Old May 17th 2004, 10:59 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally posted by helinuk
ahh shame we only have a freeview box.
would love to see a few matches on TV here. I can't believe St Kilda are doing so well this season I'm using on the AFL website, The Age, and of coarse the fun of OZTIPS to get my fix
Helinuk
If you have broadband you can actually subscribe on the AFL web site to watch the games on the net. Can't remember the costs, etc.
Old May 17th 2004, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

If you have broadband you can actually subscribe on the AFL web site to watch the games on the net. Can't remember the costs, etc.
thanks- I'll go have a look at that