Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is Santa leaving ?

Is Santa leaving ?

Old Dec 15th 2003, 12:37 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is Santa leaving ?

Heard a rumour that Santa has lost the Christmas Franchise for OZ/NZ and the Swagman is taking over from next year !

Apparently Santa Claus has been suffering a touch of heat stroke whilst "Down Under", and Swagman has already upgraded his 4x4 in anticipation of the contract being finalised. (Rudolph's apparently well p***** off).

anybody know if this is true or not ???

Could this really be Santa's last Christmas in OZ/NZ ?

Somebody pleeeease say its not true.
Old Dec 15th 2003, 10:44 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Is Santa leaving ?

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Heard a rumour that Santa has lost the Christmas Franchise for OZ/NZ and the Swagman is taking over from next year !

Apparently Santa Claus has been suffering a touch of heat stroke whilst "Down Under", and Swagman has already upgraded his 4x4 in anticipation of the contract being finalised. (Rudolph's apparently well p***** off).

anybody know if this is true or not ???

Could this really be Santa's last Christmas in OZ/NZ ?

Somebody pleeeease say its not true.
My little girl saw Santa in the shopping centre, and he said "see you next year", so either he knows nothing about it, or he is keeping it quiet!

Old Dec 15th 2003, 10:54 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Some bloke from Tikrit who is used to the heat and has bought a red hat is now in the bidding pending court action.
Old Dec 16th 2003, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Nobody's told me I won't be here next Christmas.