Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:50 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sandown in March

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Big knockers maybe, but fit??? In my dreams
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:52 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Girlie Swot!

i bring the teacher a red rosy apple every day
Old Jan 19th 2006, 9:43 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes she was

Thought I might go again.
But just a thought, I work in a fab pub in Ewell which is about a 15-20 minute drive from Sandown. (Don't worry, it's not the same pub as last time! )
There is a function room upstairs which (if I ask my gorgeous boss nicely ) he may let us have. There is a bar up there aswell.

What do you think?

Julie. x
Just thought I'd bump this up to see if anyone is interested
Julie. x
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:30 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I'd bump this up to see if anyone is interested
Julie. x

Would that be for the piss up?

Are you going to go then Julie?

You didnt stay the night last time. I did and my room was so cold.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:34 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Would that be for the piss up?

Are you going to go then Julie?

You didnt stay the night last time. I did and my room was so cold.
I didn't need to stay over Sam. I live too close by

Thought I would go again, just to see if I can get any different info from last time.
Anyway, this pub I work in is a great place and the function room upstairs can hold around 50 people. Just thought it would make an ideal place to all sit together. Aaah!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:37 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't need to stay over Sam. I live too close by

Thought I would go again, just to see if I can get any different info from last time.
Anyway, this pub I work in is a great place and the function room upstairs can hold around 50 people. Just thought it would make an ideal place to all sit together. Aaah!

I am working in Birmingham a couple of days before Sandown but might go.

King Collett (Alan) wont be there

So not fair, I needed another look at him for ideas for my latest story.

I dont know if I will go (alot to think about at the moment)

Mind you, March is along way from now - so who knows.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:39 pm
Chocoholic

I am working in Birmingham a couple of days before Sandown but might go.

King Collett (Alan) wont be there

So not fair, I needed another look at him for ideas for my latest story.

I dont know if I will go (alot to think about at the moment)

Mind you, March is along way from now - so who knows.
Hope we do see you there Sam.
Bet there's loads of others who want to meet you.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:41 pm

Hope we do see you there Sam.
Bet there's loads of others who want to meet you.

Meet me? :scared: I doubt it. most of them probably have enough of me on here.

Just read that hubbys character checks can take up to a year to process, so I have bugger all to be excited about.

Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:43 pm
Chocoholic

Meet me? :scared: I doubt it. most of them probably have enough of me on here.

Just read that hubbys character checks can take up to a year to process, so I have bugger all to be excited about.

Aah s**t, what a bummer. Can see why you're fed up.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:46 pm

Aah s**t, what a bummer. Can see why you're fed up.

Hmm, Abdel is in bed and I am a bored housewife that cannot sleep and things seem so much worse at night.

Then there is my neighbour downstairs who insists on having relations at 2am EVERY morning.

Not that I am jealous, but all you can hear is the headboard banging for 5 minutes rythmically, no groans or anything, but I have to admit his stamina for wanting to jump her bones at 2am on the dot.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:51 pm
Chocoholic

Hmm, Abdel is in bed and I am a bored housewife that cannot sleep and things seem so much worse at night.

Then there is my neighbour downstairs who insists on having relations at 2am EVERY morning.

Not that I am jealous, but all you can hear is the headboard banging for 5 minutes rythmically, no groans or anything, but I have to admit his stamina for wanting to jump her bones at 2am on the dot.
Send him round to me will you
Seriously though, will Abdel's checks definitely take a year? Have you checked with your agent just to make sure? Maybe things aren't quite as bad as they seem, and they're always worse at night. That's when my doubts about going creep in, but things always seem brighter in the morning.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:53 pm

Send him round to me will you
Seriously though, will Abdel's checks definitely take a year? Have you checked with your agent just to make sure? Maybe things aren't quite as bad as they seem, and they're always worse at night. That's when my doubts about going creep in, but things always seem brighter in the morning.

Its not police checks, the character checks and agent said they can take a very long time.

When I checked in migration thread, several posts confirmed it some have waited longer.

Oh well.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:55 pm
Chocoholic

Its not police checks, the character checks and agent said they can take a very long time.

When I checked in migration thread, several posts confirmed it some have waited longer.

Oh well.
Don't get too disheartened Sam. It WILL happen for you, honest.

I'll write again in the morning and see how you're feeling.

Julie. x
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:56 pm

Don't get too disheartened Sam. It WILL happen for you, honest.

I'll write again in the morning and see how you're feeling.

Julie. x

Nite Julie (sorry for sounding a misery guts)
Old Jan 19th 2006, 10:58 pm
Chocoholic

Nite Julie (sorry for sounding a misery guts)
No problem. That's what we're here for
And me thinks I might need a shoulder to cry on in the next few months too, so you've been warned

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.