Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For Sale/Free to Good Home Threads? - Cat

For Sale/Free to Good Home Threads? - Cat

Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

ulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant future
Default For Sale/Free to Good Home Threads? - Cat

Hi All

If I have posted this incorrectly, I apologise in advance but having searched and looked around the forum, I can't see any For Sale section.

I wanted to post up here as I know a lot of us expats have had battles with animals and leaving them behind in the UK etc.

I have a beautiful British Short Hair tabby cat with a white underbelly, male, 4 years old, desexed and microchipped who I need to relocate to a loving home. He is toilet trained and quite playful/friendly. He is very healthy and slim at just over 4kgs.

My reason unfortunately for having to move him on is I live in an apartment and have had to make one of the toughest decisions of my life based on instructions from the local council. I have another 2 cats and have always grown up with cats so having 3 is quite normal. When it came to registering them though (I wasnt aware you had to), they declined the 3rd (only supposed to have 1 but they allowed 2 after submitting a permit application). So I am permitted to keep 2 but I have to give 1 of them up and choosing him has been so tough

I am hoping though that someone on here who may have had to leave a pet in the UK and could provide him a loving home would like him, free of charge.

Please PM me if you would like any info and I will try and post some pics of him up.

A very sad owner
Old Sep 26th 2008, 9:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Sale/Free to Good Home Threads? - Cat

There is a classifieds section which acts as For Sale on here. If you put an ad in there you also can link it to your profile, so the link appears in all your posts.