Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

IS THIS SALARY COMPARISON FOR Oz RIGHT

IS THIS SALARY COMPARISON FOR Oz RIGHT

Old Oct 11th 2008, 3:13 am
Banned

Lookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to all
Default IS THIS SALARY COMPARISON FOR Oz RIGHT

Hi there,

Been doing some more research on salaries in Oz and we are currently in New Zealand so looking at Brisbane compared to here.

Been interested to hear what you think

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails IS THIS SALARY COMPARISON FOR Oz RIGHT-pay-scales.jpg  
Old Oct 11th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IS THIS SALARY COMPARISON FOR Oz RIGHT

Originally Posted by Lookin2Oz
Hi there,

Been doing some more research on salaries in Oz and we are currently in New Zealand so looking at Brisbane compared to here.

Been interested to hear what you think

Thanks
can't really see the pic.

if you check out www.seek.com.au then you should get a pretty good feel for salaries. also if you google 'salary survey' then a couple of the major recruitment agencies do an annual national salary survey.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Operation manager (if I'm seeing right) $72000. There must be a catch coz in Mackay he wld probably be on 100. My salary is over 100 and take home is over 80 and I'm a tradie and thats not counting super and I work in town and not on site. I always find these charts to be VERY rough and way out so I would take it with a pinch of salt as theres too many differences which influence the final figure.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 11:06 am
Banned

Lookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to allLookin2Oz is a name known to all

Not sure why the JPEG lost it's quality on the upload so I'll try this

I've just checked the PDF after the upload and looks okay to me

The salary charts offer Auckland and Brisbane which is the comparison I looking for

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Median Salary by Job.pdf (62.9 KB, 160 views)