safe beaches

Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:10 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default safe beaches

sorry me again, having a 5 year old where would you say the safest beachs are where she can paddle and stuff

thanks again
Dawn xxxxx
Old Jul 1st 2006, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: safe beaches

No.1 in my book for kiddies paddling has to be the childrens beach at Hillarys Boat Harbour. It's a man-made harbour/beach and is completely sheltered - no waves and there's a play area/cafes/shops etc alongside it. I take my 2 girls (8 & 6) there most days after school just to get rid of some of their energy . Pop in for a coffee if you're passing, or we could meet you there if you'd like.
Tracey
Old Jul 1st 2006, 7:00 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

The popular swimming beaches are safe especially when lifeguards are on duty.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 7:41 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn
sorry me again, having a 5 year old where would you say the safest beachs are where she can paddle and stuff

thanks again
Dawn xxxxx
Sharks cove
Snappers bay
Orca beach
Blue Bottle Peninsula
Old Jul 1st 2006, 7:51 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Tracey, Hillarys is by far the safest beach. There is also a nice little cove down near Trigg and Mettams Pool, down past North Beach is also nice. Mettams Pool is protected a little by reef on either side so not as many waves. Good place as the kids get older to practice the snorkelling.

I have 2 girls, 8 and 4 so would be happy to meet for coffee too.

Carole x
Old Jul 1st 2006, 7:56 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thebears
Sharks cove
Snappers bay
Orca beach
Blue Bottle Peninsula
Thet don't sound very safe.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 8:44 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Yanchep Lagoon. It's also warmer in winter too, i have no idea why.

Lynn
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:32 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Thet don't sound very safe.
Keeps the kids close to shore though doesnt it