sad but true

Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Dazlin will become famous soon enough
Default sad but true

Hi when we move to oz can anyone tell me if my other half can get a satellite dish to watch all the rubish she watches here? Is it possible and how much? I will go along with it for a couple of years just to help her setle in as she has never been there thanks.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:27 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sad but true

Originally Posted by Dazlin
Hi when we move to oz can anyone tell me if my other half can get a satellite dish to watch all the rubish she watches here? Is it possible and how much? I will go along with it for a couple of years just to help her setle in as she has never been there thanks.
Aw, bless!!

D D
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

watch all the rubish she watches here?
i will be keeping my eye on this thread because i have been having nightmares about how i will cope without eastenders and corrie!!!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
i will be keeping my eye on this thread because i have been having nightmares about how i will cope without eastenders and corrie!!!

well you are in for a big shock cause the eastenders you get on foxtel is very behind - you will have to keep updated via the internet I use to luuuv the show but I dont even miss it now - get up to other more exciting things in the evening
Old Feb 20th 2005, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Stef :) is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
you can get similar to Sky over here (not Sky+ though) but to be honest you don't need it.
1. There's loads of other things to do...
2. Take the opportunity to improve your quality of life.... evening classes, take up art, fishing or 'do sport' etc.
3. A lot of the better (addictive) telly is readily available on free TV at reasonable hours.
or alternatively you could spends endless hours surfing the net....

Personally I would suggest doing without for a while, life is much better without it.

Stef
Old Feb 20th 2005, 1:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Most Foxtel here seems to be through cable and set-top box, no need for a dish.
Do a search on Foxtel on the forum, and you will find loads of threads. Even if you have other stuff to do, its nice to have the TV to fall back on, and if you get the UKTV channel on Foxtel you get so much British stuff she'llthink she's back home!!
www.foxtel.tv

(can be a slow site to load, by the way!)