Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rugby League Fans in Melbourne - Super League GF

Rugby League Fans in Melbourne - Super League GF

Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

WhiteRose is on a distinguished road
Default Rugby League Fans in Melbourne - Super League GF

For those Rugby League fans in Melbourne who don't have Foxtel (like me!), I thought I would let you know that you will be able to watch the replay of the Super League Grand Final at 5pm on Sunday (17th Oct.) at the Charles Dickens Tavern on Collins Street in the CBD.

I phoned the Charles Dickens earlier and they said that they would show the game, so why not come along and watch with fellow RL fans. We could have our own Grand Final party!!

If anyone else can be bothered to call, it probably wouldn't do any harm to call them and ask if they are showing it, as the more people that call, the more certain they are to show the game.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you don't know where the Charles Dickens is, or if you just want any more info.

Look forward to seeing you there!

PS. There is no need for any soccer or AFL fans to post on this thread. We don't need to hear that you are not interested, so just keep it to yourself......
Old Oct 16th 2004, 11:15 pm
Badge

Default Re: Rugby League Fans in Melbourne - Super League GF

Can't make it, we're still OS.

See you when we get back..

BM

Old Oct 16th 2004, 11:35 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by WhiteRose
For those Rugby League fans in Melbourne who don't have Foxtel (like me!), I thought I would let you know that you will be able to watch the replay of the Super League Grand Final at 5pm on Sunday (17th Oct.) at the Charles Dickens Tavern on Collins Street in the CBD.

I phoned the Charles Dickens earlier and they said that they would show the game, so why not come along and watch with fellow RL fans. We could have our own Grand Final party!!

If anyone else can be bothered to call, it probably wouldn't do any harm to call them and ask if they are showing it, as the more people that call, the more certain they are to show the game.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you don't know where the Charles Dickens is, or if you just want any more info.

Look forward to seeing you there!

PS. There is no need for any soccer or AFL fans to post on this thread. We don't need to hear that you are not interested, so just keep it to yourself......
Sounds good, but I couldn't make it

BTW does anyone know if there's ever any Union shown/played here (sorry!)?

Hope the GF party goes/went well!

Cheers,
Anya.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Badge
Can't make it, we're still OS.

See you when we get back..

BM
Hope you guys are enjoying your trip.

See you soon.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Well, it was a small turn out, but we enjoyed it
Old Oct 17th 2004, 11:55 am
PommieLeague

Didnt they do well? Leeds that is!
Salford Reds for the Super League in 2005!!