Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Old Jun 6th 2006, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Originally Posted by mick69
Which site did you get them off?
tickettek.com.au

How u going trying to get some?
Old Jun 6th 2006, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparkley23
tickettek.com.au

How u going trying to get some?
Not very well just keeps coming up saying site busy keep trying
Old Jun 6th 2006, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Not very well just keeps coming up saying site busy keep trying
U trying to go to Brissie or Perth?

Good luck. Hope you get some. keep trying. another date is bound to go on sale at this rate if you cant get any for these dates

Off to bed now, got to get up for work soon!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

U trying to go to Brissie or Perth?

Good luck. Hope you get some. keep trying. another date is bound to go on sale at this rate if you cant get any for these dates

Off to bed now, got to get up for work soon!
Hoping to go to Perth!!!
Thanks and goodnight
Old Jun 6th 2006, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping to go to Perth!!!
Thanks and goodnight
I think ticketek are selling for Brisbane & Sydney and Ticketmaster is selling for Melbourne & Perth.

edit: the link for ticketmaster is http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/
Old Jun 6th 2006, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo hooo I GOT EM!!

Not what I wanted (wanted Gold reserved) but only Silver reserved available even only 1 second after they went on sale!? But I'm still going which is the important thing!! At least I saved a few bucks I guess! All tickets seem to be pretty much sold out just 10 mins after going on sale.

Only little problem is I have bought two tickets and don't know anyone in Brisbane as yet, let alone someone who like Robbie - any takers!???

Hi
Theres loads of us going to the Brisbane gig sure nearer the time if we start a thread abt meeting up b4, then we will have a few takers - so dont panic - you are not alone The more the merrier! Mind you, that day will strictly be for ROBBIE - no work just play

Glad you got your tickets as most places so far, sold out within 10-15 mins Thats why they are now organising a 2nd gig in Sydney like originally planned. Might do the same for other places you never know - so everybody keep checking.

Gill
Old Jun 6th 2006, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Gill

Couldn't have put it better myself!!!

Ang

Thats good then lol! I'm feeling a bit obsessed with the guy at the mo Driving all me family and friends MAD, its ROBBIE this ROBBIE that - only to be expected I suppose eh! Went to see a play last night and was sitting in the 2nd row and I said to my friend 'if I get seats this close to Robbie, I will be a very happy bunny' Dream on

This has to STOP

Anybody else managed to get tickets from Ticketek for the Brisbane or SA gigs that went on sale at 9am our time, today??? Or have the lines been jammed like yesterday?

Gill
x
Old Jun 6th 2006, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Thats good then lol! I'm feeling a bit obsessed with the guy at the mo Driving all me family and friends MAD, its ROBBIE this ROBBIE that - only to be expected I suppose eh! Went to see a play last night and was sitting in the 2nd row and I said to my friend 'if I get seats this close to Robbie, I will be a very happy bunny' Dream on

This has to STOP

Anybody else managed to get tickets from Ticketek for the Brisbane or SA gigs that went on sale at 9am our time, today??? Or have the lines been jammed like yesterday?

Gill
x
I am still waiting for Perth, only another 1/2hour. God help me at work today
Old Jun 6th 2006, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well, after staying up unti 2.40am. All tickets have been exhausted
So off to be bed now in a major sulk
Night Night
Old Jun 6th 2006, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey L-L

Not spoke to you in ages.... can remember the North West meet where I asked you to take over from me cos we were coming here.

I LOVE ROBBIE TOO!! He is soooo bloody cute and also a brill entertainer. Anyway me and the ole man (Rich as you know him lol) are going to see him in Brisbane in December got my tickets through IS cos I made myself a member on the Wednesday before th4ey went on sale thank god.
I used to live about 2 miles away from Burslem where he was born and have mates that went to school with him....

How are you doing anyhow? Enjoying lif here in Oz...

Chat soon
Ang x
Hi Ange,
Yeah we're loving it here. - and the fact Robbie is travelling to Oz to see all his fans here is just life couldnt be better!
I too got my tix on IS. My folks com out to visit week before so babysitters too!
I've been looking out foryour posts. Not seen much from Chippy Dave recently. Must be havin too much fun!!
Take care.

L-j xx
PS I'm taking my OH to Robbie too!
then at least we can say "See - i want you to be like HIM!"
Old Jun 6th 2006, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Night Night
So sorry to hear that, what a pain!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 2:06 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi all
Everything about RW makes me go weak....Just watched the Soccer Aid (MIL in the UK taped it for me, then sent it over. What can i say, apart from RW in an ENGLAND KIT, cooooorrrrrr, just thinking about it, making me all hot & bothered).
I'm also married with 2 kids, but have RW everywhere.!!!!! Some people would call us sad, not sure i would agree with them
Paula
Not Sad.....VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Night Night
Sorry to hear that. Keeping my fingers crossed they add another date for you or some more tickets become available.
Old Jun 6th 2006, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry to hear that. Keeping my fingers crossed they add another date for you or some more tickets become available.
Never mind. I can't really complain as I have tickets for over here. Just thought it would be nice for something extra to look forward to when we arrive there.
Lynne x
Old Jun 6th 2006, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

theres a load of us coming from bayside,deffo up for a pre robbie get together he he what makes me think we ll be up all night

[QUOTE=Bix da Boss]Hi
Theres loads of us going to the Brisbane gig sure nearer the time if we start a thread abt meeting up b4, then we will have a few takers - so dont panic - you are not alone The more the merrier! Mind you, that day will strictly be for ROBBIE - no work just play

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.