Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Old May 28th 2006, 7:38 am
Living in Oz & loving it

rick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Originally Posted by Keebs
Got'em, Got'em, Got'em!!!

Just booked my 4 Gold Reserved Tickets on the Inner Sanctum, BIG THANKS to those on here who informed me of the IS, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Once again BE has come thru again

Mrs Keebs

PS Keebs is paying - he doesn't know it yet though
Thought you couldn't book them untill 6th June? how much are they and which are the best tickets to buy?
Old May 28th 2006, 8:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rick07
Thought you couldn't book them untill 6th June? how much are they and which are the best tickets to buy?
If you subscribe to Robbie Williams' Inner Sanctum (£25) you were able to buy them as from last Thursday evening. They are on general release as from 6th or 7th June - depending on where you want to go. The best ones are Gold Reserve at $150, then there is gold general at $90 + (not sure, didn't get them) and then Silver something. I think there are still some left on IS but not 100% sure.
Old May 28th 2006, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I have managed to get tickets for the Perth concert...........cant bloody wait!!!!!
Old May 28th 2006, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Should be a great concert, hes a very funny man Robin Williams.
Yeh, he was great in Miss Doubtfire wasn't he?
Old May 28th 2006, 10:30 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
we mustn't forget Mork from Ork....nanoo nanoo
Old May 28th 2006, 11:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning Vietnam and his standup routines are far superior.
Old May 30th 2006, 11:40 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

I was very happy to get my tickets after joining the IS last week but only paid out the £25 to get the tickets and have no plans of lining Robbies pockets with £25 every year by way of a repeat annual charge to my credit card. How can I prevent this from happening?
Old May 30th 2006, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Hi

Before I pay my £25, can anyone tell me if there are any tickets still available for Brisbane?

Thank you!

JO
Old May 30th 2006, 12:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Check the expiry date on the credit card you used.
I think they have to quote that to get reimbursed by the credit card company. If yours expires before the next club renewal date then they can't take the money as they won't know what it is.
Old May 30th 2006, 12:25 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

If we don't meet for a drink maybe we should have some sort of dress code so we can intrduce ourselves inside the gig? (maybe a pink carnation worn on the right chest)
What? So we all look as gay as Robbie? :scared:
Old May 30th 2006, 12:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by DagBoy
What? So we all look as gay as Robbie? :scared:
Do you want this ticket or not I can still let someone else have it who is more deserving Was going to put appreciative but thought better of it
Old May 30th 2006, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

I'm coming to Brisbane in September. Don't know anyone there yet so clearly have no one to go with. If I can get tickets I would love to meet up with some fellow Robbie peeps before hand so I don't have to go on my own. Where have most of you got tickets for - Golden circle standing? Is that what I should try and go for on the 7th?

Then again, given the time difference, doubt there will be any left by the time I can get on the internet!!
Old May 30th 2006, 3:48 pm
Loving the Sunshine

anewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sparkley23
I'm coming to Brisbane in September. Don't know anyone there yet so clearly have no one to go with. If I can get tickets I would love to meet up with some fellow Robbie peeps before hand so I don't have to go on my own. Where have most of you got tickets for - Golden circle standing? Is that what I should try and go for on the 7th?

Then again, given the time difference, doubt there will be any left by the time I can get on the internet!!
I thought you was going with us
Old May 30th 2006, 3:49 pm
Loving the Sunshine

anewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud ofanewlife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Do you want this ticket or not I can still let someone else have it who is more deserving Was going to put appreciative but thought better of it
sell it to sparkley23, I am sure she will be very grateful
Old May 30th 2006, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anewlife
I thought you was going with us
I certainly will if I can get a ticket!! me me me, sell it to me if anyone got a spare one!!

Where are your tickets anewlife?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.