Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Old May 26th 2006, 1:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!

Originally Posted by Gold Coaster
Just done some research with this inner Sanctum thingy, you have to subscribe at 25 pounds but are you guaranteed getting a ticket before the June 7th general release. Knowing our luck we will subscribe and not get a ticket. Anyone know because O/H is spewing and it is doing my head in as I could not give a toss either way but want a peaceful weekend.
If you subscribed to IS you could go on from 7pm last night and get a maximum four tickets.

Have just checked on IS and as far as I can see, if you were to subscribe now, it looks like there are still tickets available. If you don't, you will need to wait until 7th June and try your luck then. There will be loads there, but no idea how fast they will go.
Old May 26th 2006, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all
Got my GOLD RESERVE for Sydney, come on DECEMBER....how many sleeps will that be!!!! I'm like a BIG kid at the moment
Would love to of meet up with all you Brissie lot, especially Penny (long time) but could not make a wednesday, so another time, i hope.
Bix you did the right thing....good boy
So will Gold Res tix's be good one's then???
Take Care
Paula xxx
Old May 26th 2006, 5:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi all
Got my GOLD RESERVE for Sydney, come on DECEMBER....how many sleeps will that be!!!! I'm like a BIG kid at the moment
Would love to of meet up with all you Brissie lot, especially Penny (long time) but could not make a wednesday, so another time, i hope.
Bix you did the right thing....good boy
So will Gold Res tix's be good one's then???
Take Care
Paula xxx
They're the dogs ******* Shame you're not coming up to this one but we will get together at some point - maybe during the hols could meet halfway.
Old May 26th 2006, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Nessa will become famous soon enoughNessa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scissors
yea!!!! we got gold reserve to thanks to mates in high places you know who you are!!!!!!!!

cant wait,
tracey
Hi Tracey,
I just registerd with IS, but I can't find the link to buy tickets.how did get them. can you help please.
Nessa
Old May 26th 2006, 6:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Nessa
Hi Tracey,
I just registerd with IS, but I can't find the link to buy tickets.how did get them. can you help please.
Nessa
once you log in to IS, go to menu and scroll down to tours. Then find the concert you want and I think there is a link there to robbiewilliamstickets where you will have to log in again.
Old May 26th 2006, 6:09 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

[hi nessa
i didnt actually get them myself mate but i think penny has answered your question anyway

tracey

QUOTE=Nessa]Hi Tracey,
Nessa[/QUOTE]
Old May 26th 2006, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nessa
Hi Tracey,
Nessa

HI
Ness is that you????? Don't see you on here very often......
Paula

Last edited by paula 1; May 26th 2006 at 6:33 am.
Old May 26th 2006, 6:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moneypen20
They're the dogs ******* Shame you're not coming up to this one but we will get together at some point - maybe during the hols could meet halfway.

Hi Pen
Nicely put!!!!!
Would love to meet you half way, will have to definately arrange something
Paula xxx
Old May 26th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Just joined IS and ordered my gold reserve tickets for Melbourne!!!
Yippeeeeee!!!!
Old May 26th 2006, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Yippee......we've got 4 for Gold Reserved at Brisbane.

Who's up for a beer before it starts???? Sorry in case you've already arranged one..only jumping on for 5 mins every so often.

Judith.
Old May 26th 2006, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Yippee......we've got 4 for Gold Reserved at Brisbane.

Who's up for a beer before it starts???? Sorry in case you've already arranged one..only jumping on for 5 mins every so often.

Judith.
That sounds like a good idea, I hope we sell our bloody house soon though

If we don't meet for a drink maybe we should have some sort of dress code so we can intrduce ourselves inside the gig? (maybe a pink carnation worn on the right chest)
Old May 26th 2006, 10:58 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Even though my user name here is Wife Beater I am actually a nice guy and treat my wife very well, so well infact that I have just just registered on the IS Robbie site and purchased 4 golden tickets for us and the two oldest kids to go to Suncorp Brisbane in December (I am not really a Robbie fan but will tag along)
I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it will be before they deliver the tickets because we are moving house in 6 weeks time and will no longer have access to the internet for some time after that.
Do I need to start worrying about my tickets?
Old May 26th 2006, 11:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
maybe we should have some sort of dress code so we can intrduce ourselves inside the gig? (maybe a pink carnation worn on the right chest)
Excellent idea.

You could all copy this kid
Attached Thumbnails Robbie Williams Tickets Brissie 2006!-cutetoons4.jpg  
Old May 26th 2006, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Even though my user name here is Wife Beater I am actually a nice guy and treat my wife very well, so well infact that I have just just registered on the IS Robbie site and purchased 4 golden tickets for us and the two oldest kids to go to Suncorp Brisbane in December (I am not really a Robbie fan but will tag along)
I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it will be before they deliver the tickets because we are moving house in 6 weeks time and will no longer have access to the internet for some time after that.
Do I need to start worrying about my tickets?
They will get to you between 4 - 6 weeks before concert, but if you phone with ref number you got I'm sure they will redirect them
Old May 26th 2006, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Excellent idea.

You could all copy this kid
Dickhead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.