Robbie dates

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robbie dates

My viewings of the man:-

Milton Keynes x 1
Newcastle upon Tyne x 1
Edinburgh x 1
Amsterdam x 1
Knebworth x 1 (OMG how good was he!!!)

Glasgow
Leeds

If anyone has spare tickets and can't think of anyone to take - no probs just let me know!!!
Lynne
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I started this thread as an April Fool as I knew he wasn't coming to Aus until at least the end of the year....
Oh dear.
This is really awful, but I saw this thread on Saturday. I'm not a RW fan, but I do know a certain girl who is a massive fan. She has Cerebral Palsy, and has a wish to use with the Make a Wish Foundation. She's been saving this wish until RW tours Australia, hoping she can meet him. I told her about what I heard on this thread, and she was so excited....
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well at least he wasn't stupid enough to do another expats one You married him hon, I have said it before and no doubt will say it again - you are a true saint
Hi moneypen20

Yeah you're right, I married him But, he was fine till subscribing to this blasted forum

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi Gill
When you subscribed to "inner sanctum" was you still in the UK or here in Oz?? The reason i've asked, is that i'm just about to subscribe to the site but i'm not sure if they will send the t-shirt that comes free (yes free)to Oz.
We were mean't to be going back to the Uk in September for a holiday, when i was also going to go & see him in concert, but unfortunately our plans have changed. I was lucky enough to see him at Knebworth, UK, that was fan bloody tastic.
He can definately Entertain me anyday, as he is one Handsome Man & he may want to bring his Monkey aswell, & i would definately have No Regrets as we will be Sexed Up
Thanks
Paula
Hi Paula

Sexed up and No Regrets eh Totally agree with your comments, he's one fanbloodytastic entertainer! And he doesn't look bad either lol!!! Those beautiful eyes is what gets me everytime - aaahhhh!!!

Right, back to the real reason for this post!

The Inner Sanctum - I subscribed to it here in OZ about a couple of months ago just to get early news of any Australian Tour dates! Yes, I did get the T-shirt much to my surprise! One thing though, it is supposed to be 'L' but more like a 'S'! So if you are a 12/14 order the largest size poss! Or else you will need to get down to a size 10/12 - he he!!!

If I hear anything I will be the first to post it on here - no worries!

Look out for any Advertising Space, lock those Kids up, Spread Your Wings and Feel your way to let Robbie Entertain You and stay Strong but dont Come Undone or else you might become Misunderstood

Take care - feel free to send me a PM abt any news on Robbie etc.

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
Oh dear.
This is really awful, but I saw this thread on Saturday. I'm not a RW fan, but I do know a certain girl who is a massive fan. She has Cerebral Palsy, and has a wish to use with the Make a Wish Foundation. She's been saving this wish until RW tours Australia, hoping she can meet him. I told her about what I heard on this thread, and she was so excited....

If you are being serious, I can only opologise for BIX but, if you read all the replying posts, they do give you some valuable info - so not all bad eh?

If you see a post from me Bix Da Boss, about Robbie, just send me a PM to make sure it is ME, especially if it says anything about TOUR DATES - if BIX knows whats good for him - he WONT be starting any new posts like this again under my name anyways

Take care and I hope your friend does get to see the man affectionally known as Robbie

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
If you are being serious, I can only opologise for BIX but, if you read all the replying posts, they do give you some valuable info - so not all bad eh?
I did only tell her it was a rumour, she'll get over it! Yeah, I was being serious. It does sound like a story I made up though, it's that wincable...
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mick69
My viewings of the man:-

Milton Keynes x 1
Newcastle upon Tyne x 1
Edinburgh x 1
Amsterdam x 1
Knebworth x 1 (OMG how good was he!!!)

Glasgow
Leeds

If anyone has spare tickets and can't think of anyone to take - no probs just let me know!!!
Lynne
Cor Blimey - you're one lucky lady Here's me just chomping at the bit trying to get to see him for the first time

Got the DVD of Knebworth - what can I say?! Better than nothing! He was bloody AWESOME wasn't he! Cant imagine how I would feel seeing him for real - probably pass out or have a bloody panic attack

Managed to get a DVD of the Berlin gig he did last year, well, I'm lost for words ! I'm listening to Angels while typing this and just want to CRY!! It was the last song I heard just before leaving the UK, my work colleagues put it on the juke box for me at my going away get together in a local pub - boy that was emotional stuff - nearly everyone in the pub started to look at me and sing along - it was great
He is, and will always be one dam good entertainer, great voice, great personality, fab looks, fab bod what more could any fan ask for

I could keep this thread going for years, but wont BORE you lot - he he!

Take care - blow him a kiss from me if you do get to see him this year - ok?

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
I did only tell her it was a rumour, she'll get over it! Yeah, I was being serious. It does sound like a story I made up though, it's that wincable...

Trouble is, Robbie fans over here did believe it cause there have been interviews, reports and many rumours that he WILL be touring OZ this year!

He did actually say it himself on a live link interview on Rove Live and Network Nine tv, late last year I think - so its no wonder all his fans here are getting excited too much exposure if he was only kidding

Oh well, will have to be patient and wait and see - bugger

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Bix da Boss]Hi Paula

Sexed up and No Regrets eh Totally agree with your comments, he's one fanbloodytastic entertainer! And he doesn't look bad either lol!!! Those beautiful eyes is what gets me everytime - aaahhhh!!!

Hi Gill
thanks for the info regarding the t-shirt, my sister in the UK said the same thing about the sizes, if i was only a size 10 (maybe when i was 16!!!)

Got my 3 year old daughter into Robbie, she sing's most of his song's, & she loves watching him at Knebworth on DVD......she's got good taste

If ever a show comes your way, it's a Robbie Williams tribute, he is Fantastic. He played in Coffs Harbour several weeks ago, hubby arranged a babysitter as I was feeling a bit down & hubby was just coming to keep me company, he wasn't that bothered about going. Well this bloke (from the UK) sounded, looked liked him & did the Knebworth show to a tee. I've always said NO-ONE will ever come close to RW but believe me, He was GOOD. Even hubby thought he was great, & was singing & dancing (might of been the 10 pints he had had ). Check out this blokes website www.therobbeewilliamsshow.com.au. will let you know where & when he is playing etc, let me know what you think.

Right feel like i might have a lazy day, & put the Radio on, as i Feel, Misunderstood!!!!
Speak soon
Paula

Last edited by paula 1; Apr 2nd 2006 at 11:24 pm.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

hawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of lighthawk2005 is a glorious beacon of light

I had heard the fat gay ex dancer from Take That was over for the Sydney Mardi Gras although that may have just been a vicious rumour put about by one of the mincers here at work
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

BTW Paula - love your PIC of Rob!!

Yeah, a couple of years ago in the UK, I saw a Robbie Tribute guy too - he was also FANTASTIC - wonder if its the same one! Cant remember his name unfortunately! Will look at the website and see if its the same guy! Better than nothing innit! Yes, please let me know if you see any reports that the 'lookalike' will be doing some more gigs in OZ - wouldn't mind seeing him again - good evening out! Will have to find someone to go with though as BIX just is not into the guy

Think I'll go and get myself a Better Man to go Tripping with before its too late to Spread My Wings, until its time for me to meet the Angels with No Regrets Dis ist gud ya

CYA
Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
BTW Paula - love your PIC of Rob!!

Yeah, a couple of years ago in the UK, I saw a Robbie Tribute guy too - he was also FANTASTIC - wonder if its the same one! Cant remember his name unfortunately! Will look at the website and see if its the same guy! Better than nothing innit! Yes, please let me know if you see any reports that the 'lookalike' will be doing some more gigs in OZ - wouldn't mind seeing him again - good evening out! Will have to find someone to go with though as BIX just is not into the guy

Think I'll go and get myself a Better Man to go Tripping with before its too late to Spread My Wings, until its time for me to meet the Angels with No Regrets Dis ist gud ya

CYA
Gill
Hi Gill
I think the RW look alike does show's all over Oz.
Take BIX with you, as he was the one who started this thread!!!!! & i bet he will love the show, tell him it's his punishment

Speak soon
Paula
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi again Paula

No, it was a different guy I saw - but this ones looks just as blinking good! Looking at the pics it looks like he really puts his heart and soul into his performances and gives it his all! Lucky you were able to see him me thinks

Gill
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi Gill
I think the RW look alike does show's all over Oz.
Take BIX with you, as he was the one who started this thread!!!!! & i bet he will love the show, tell him it's his punishment

Speak soon
Paula

What a good idea Paula Never thought of that meself - duh!!!

Just looked at his site and only a few states mentioned - will do a bit more research when I have the time - have to go now friend coming soon and we are going to the Cinema to see Basic Instint 2 - should be good

Gill
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 12:30 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawk2005
I had heard the fat gay ex dancer from Take That was over for the Sydney Mardi Gras although that may have just been a vicious rumour put about by one of the mincers here at work

Williams sings 'Let me entertain you'.

We're waiting. In your own time Robbie.

Keep Williams out of Aussie. We've got enough egotistical gays here already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.