Robbie dates

Old Apr 1st 2006, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robbie dates

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
HE AIN'T COMIN' HERE.

WHO SAID? You cant make a statement like that without backing it up or else your are gonna upset a lot of Robbie fans over here - so watch out
Old Apr 1st 2006, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Funny, I just said to Dagboy last night "Did Robbie Williams die or is he coming to Oz on tour or something cos I have never heard so many of his songs played on the radio before. He's on 3 or 4 times a day!".

Must be psychic .

Hi Mrs Dagboy - how ya goin?

Yeah, know what you mean - he is being promoted over here all the time so if he doesn't come to OZ - well

He has said more than once on live radio/tv that is will be touring Australia late this year around December - shame he said anything really as he is annoying his ozzie fan base for not announcing any dates yet

I dont care where he performs in OZ cause I will be there if he does

Gill
Old Apr 1st 2006, 3:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
WELL WELL WELL - BIX HAS DONE IT AGAIN

When I found this in my 'inbox' I thought what the .... ! I didn't send any posts about Robbie! Needless to say it was BIX - what day is it today folks?
Now do you get it He is a little bugger isn't he!!!

Going back to dear ol Rob - I too have subcribed to the 'inner sanctum' and paid £25 for the previlage! Everyone I know in OZ told me he was gonna put his Australian Tour tickets up for sale early 2006 - very bloody funny! I check my emails everyday hoping to see -Robbie to tour Australia' but instead what do I see 'Robbie to tour DUBAI' Dubai I ask you? Cld not believe it! Thought he would def tour OZ before blinking Dubai! So, like many other Australian fans, I am absolutely gutted that he hasn't kept his so called promise to let fans know if he will be coming here or not!!! It is April already and his tickets go on sale MONTHS before any gig - so now getting a bit concerned

Anyway, dont worry, if I get that email, I will be the first to post about it on here guys - but, dont hold your breath!

Just one last thing - for all you lucky people seeing him in the UK or other - I'm jealous very jealous

As for BIX - well you lot work it out - he's a bit SORE
Luv and peace
Gillx

PS I will not apologise for BIX - he will have to do that himself when his bruises are less painful
Well at least he wasn't stupid enough to do another expats one You married him hon, I have said it before and no doubt will say it again - you are a true saint
Old Apr 1st 2006, 8:57 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick69
Think I should rephrase that!! If you flash one then I'll flash two
PMSL......we are just trying to organise some accomodation but most places are booked already.......Obviousley i know Robbie will want me to stay with him that night but i do have to cosider my friend who is going with me
Old Apr 1st 2006, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

ROBBIE !!!!! coming to brissy i cant miss that,keep us informed when wont you
Old Apr 1st 2006, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by furkew
Robbie On Tour 2006

South Africa
Mon 10th Apr Durban
Thu 13th Apr Cape Town
Mon 17th Apr Pretoria
I read that when he was sent an itinerary for his trip to SA, and it had meeting Nelson Mandela, he declined the meeting...real class act
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Gill
When you subscribed to "inner sanctum" was you still in the UK or here in Oz?? The reason i've asked, is that i'm just about to subscribe to the site but i'm not sure if they will send the t-shirt that comes free (yes free)to Oz.
We were mean't to be going back to the Uk in September for a holiday, when i was also going to go & see him in concert, but unfortunately our plans have changed. I was lucky enough to see him at Knebworth, UK, that was fan bloody tastic.
He can definately Entertain me anyday, as he is one Handsome Man & he may want to bring his Monkey aswell, & i would definately have No Regrets as we will be Sexed Up
Thanks
Paula
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I started this thread as an April Fool as I knew he wasn't coming to Aus until at least the end of the year.

It's gone past a joke though.......grown women salivating tut tut

I'll get Gill to reply to you Paula.
She subscribed from Aus and did get the T-shirt.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 9:58 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

"Robbie Williams and Duran Duran are getting together for the first time for a tour of Australia and New Zealand later this year. Michael Chugg Entertainment has scored the double header for three shows in Auckland, Melbourne and Sydney only.

All shows will be stadium events."

http://www.undercover.com.au/news/20...ewilliams.html

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:34 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
"Robbie Williams and Duran Duran are getting together for the first time for a tour of Australia and New Zealand later this year. Michael Chugg Entertainment has scored the double header for three shows in Auckland, Melbourne and Sydney only.

All shows will be stadium events."

http://www.undercover.com.au/news/20...ewilliams.html

DOH!!
Look at the date.. Monday, September 1, 2003
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:49 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
DOH!!
Look at the date.. Monday, September 1, 2003
Rumbled
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 11:05 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I am not seeing him in England this year Am seeing Take That twice (May 5th and May 25th) Anyway, I hope Rob does end up in Perth.

I moved my holiday a few years ago because he was doing a concert in Perth. My fiance didn't know we were flying out earlier so that I could see Rob at the entertainment centre!

Where has everyone seen him?

Docklands x 1
Lansdowne Road (dublin) x 2
Perth x 1

Take That

Adelaide x 1
Melbourne x 1
Sydney x 1
Brisbane x 1
Perth x 1
Soon to be Wembley x 2

:scared:
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:11 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I started this thread as an April Fool as I knew he wasn't coming to Aus until at least the end of the year.

It's gone past a joke though.......grown women salivating tut tut

I'll get Gill to reply to you Paula.
She subscribed from Aus and did get the T-shirt.
My Wife, Mrs Scossie hasn't been having kittens since this thread has not started Bix, My good young enemy!

If Da Boss has no idea what's going on as regards to Mr Williams, she'd be totally disinterested in no dates that he's not going to be playing at!

Having said nothing, don't you know nobody who is on the outside, and couldn't give you any information whatsoever??

I'll lapse into a coma trying not to even think of your reply.
A reply which I dread with every bit of energy that I can"t muster!!

It's not been a while since we haven't done this mate!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hey ho Scossie.

I was feeling bad the other day so looked at your picture.....that brought a smile to my face

You don't know, it's serious that you shouldn't say that cos she doesn't have an open line into the Robbie world.

Must tell everybody about it though or she won't get into trouble.

Anyways the line I'm not talking about beat the jungle drums so she nows everything. She's telling everybody wot she doesn't know and so they are delighted not to not know too.

Never mind, she won't know something two day and will be very unhappy then. I think she would hate to see him in Brisbane cos it's a short flight and she has some enemies down there she could avoid going with.

I would love to stay home so I could not go to the pub and meet up with a few people while she is having a miserable time at the show.

Well, time won't tell I suppose.

It's been really shitty doing this again mate
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 2:31 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hey ho Scossie.

I was feeling bad the other day so looked at your picture.....that brought a smile to my face

You don't know, it's serious that you shouldn't say that cos she doesn't have an open line into the Robbie world.

Must tell everybody about it though or she won't get into trouble.

Anyways the line I'm not talking about beat the jungle drums so she nows everything. She's telling everybody wot she doesn't know and so they are delighted not to not know too.

Never mind, she won't know something two day and will be very unhappy then. I think she would hate to see him in Brisbane cos it's a short flight and she has some enemies down there she could avoid going with.

I would love to stay home so I could not go to the pub and meet up with a few people while she is having a miserable time at the show.

Well, time won't tell I suppose.

It's been really shitty doing this again mate
Crap!

And it's always crap talking to you...

Oh how I hate these completely understandable conversations that we never have.

Chin Chin....... S .....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.