Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

revenge is sweet...

revenge is sweet...

Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:36 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

[courts.

My view in all of this is what is best for my child. Not what is best for me or her. It is a shame that Johanne's view was she was on a jolly in a taxi.

Having lived in Blackpool for 13 years ( 1982-95 ) I know what the women are like there, you sadly seem to be a typical one. Which part of Dinmore Ave do you live dear ? [/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear of you past experience with a woman that turned nasty, yes it was all one sided believe it or not no im not from grange park love im from a respectable area over wyre thankyou. Dont think that all women are the same you know cos we are not...by the way im australian..i think enough has been said on this subject now its getting quite boring now.

Old Oct 20th 2003, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

Donk is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't see how this act can be construed as using a child to get at her ex-partner. She had a ride in a limo for goodness' sake!
Bobbi the clue was in the title. revenge is sweet...
Old Oct 20th 2003, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by johanne
[
I would fall apart if someone took my kids away from me- don't see why this should be any different for a man, unless he really hasn't been around at all.
NO he hasnt been round at all only to cause trouble, im an aussie and ive more than enough crap in this country so im going HOME to be reunited with my husband and kids...my ex has no intention of looking after his daughter or paying for her in any way and he has even said this to my mother, he says he is paying me back for something i havent done..sorry to harp on about this larrisa but it gets on my tits when people think absent fathers are all perfect and love their kids, if they were perfect wouldnt we all still be in a happy marraige/partnership?
Enough said on this subject anyway...
get over it and get on with it thats what i say...
johanne [/QUOTE]

Sorry Johanne - obviously I don't know your ex, what you've gone through etc. and I concede that in some cases someone's behaviour could be so extreme that they shouldn't be a part of their child's life.
I feel this is an emotive subject because I have a good mate (bloke) whose wife got away with treating him like crap and taking his kids to Ireland, which made it a nightmare seeing them. It's a wonder he didn't do himself in.
I was used as a pawn in my parents marriage. My mother told me stuff about my father, in an attempt to turn me against him. I was very young at the time and it broke my heart, as I had always looked up to my dad. Looking back on it, I think this was a really cruel thing to do, both to myself and my father.
Not everyone who is applying to take kids to Aus etc. are aussies either - I didn't know you were an Aussie and this makes a big difference. I've wondered whether other people (not aussie, no aussie family etc) are just trying to get away from their problems or get revenge.

Larissa
Wish you all the best Johanne.
Old Oct 21st 2003, 12:30 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

[i

Having lived in Blackpool for 13 years ( 1982-95 ) I know what the women are like there, you sadly seem to be a typical one. Which part of Dinmore Ave do you live dear ?
How very immature to say something like that, just because you do not like how an argument is going why say something childish and very petty!!!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2003, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nicholls clan
How very immature to say something like that, just because you do not like how an argument is going why say something childish and very petty!!!!!!
That struck me aswell.

Didn't think the 'rabid feminist' comment was particularly worthy of an 'English Country Gentleman' either.

'English', he may be. Lived in the 'Country', he may have done. 'Gentleman'.... I beg to differ.
Old Oct 21st 2003, 1:51 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by young_lad
That struck me aswell.

Didn't think the 'rabid feminist' comment was particularly worthy of an 'English Country Gentleman' either.

'English', he may be. Lived in the 'Country', he may have done. 'Gentleman'.... I beg to differ.
'rabid feminist'.........'I know what the women are like there'.......

'English Country Misogynist' more like!