Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Researching Visas etc

Researching Visas etc

Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Researching Visas etc

Surely I can't be the only person who says to themselves "I'm just going to pop on internet for an hour to research ABC" only to look up and realise that hours and hours have past - very, very quickly AND you have about a thousand more questions you need answered before you came on said internet for just that little hour!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Researching Visas etc

Originally Posted by Kingseat View Post
Surely I can't be the only person who says to themselves "I'm just going to pop on internet for an hour to research ABC" only to look up and realise that hours and hours have past - very, very quickly AND you have about a thousand more questions you need answered before you came on said internet for just that little hour!

I do it ALL the time! and I don't even need a visa
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Researching Visas etc

snap!

Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
I do it ALL the time! and I don't even need a visa