Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Request for information on Christian Churches in Dunsborough / Margaret River Area WA

Request for information on Christian Churches in Dunsborough / Margaret River Area WA

Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:51 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice
Default Request for information on Christian Churches in Dunsborough / Margaret River Area WA

Hi all,

Fingers crossed and in Faith we hope to have news on our Visa soon and would be heading out to Perth in December and then on to Dunsborough.

And we were hoping to find information on Christain Churches in the Dunsborough / Margaret river area.

We are a family of four.

Any advice or recommendations would be very welcome.

Regards

Silverski

Last edited by silverski; Sep 7th 2008 at 9:52 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Sep 8th 2008, 1:01 am
Pamela 1

Pamela 1 has a spectacular aura aboutPamela 1 has a spectacular aura aboutPamela 1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Request for information on Christian Churches in Dunsborough / Margaret River Are

If you go to Yahoo Aus or Google to search for churches in the area(s). Just put in Christian Churches and the area or you can be more specific and put in the denomination of your choice and something will come up.

We have been doing a similar thing for an area we'll be in, in UK.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:29 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Request for information on Christian Churches in Dunsborough / Margaret River Are

Any particular denomination you have in mind? For example, Anglican, Uniting (Methodist/Presbyterian, mainly), Presbyterian, Baptist etc?
Old Sep 12th 2008, 7:46 am
timlux

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi all,

Fingers crossed and in Faith we hope to have news on our Visa soon and would be heading out to Perth in December and then on to Dunsborough.

And we were hoping to find information on Christain Churches in the Dunsborough / Margaret river area.

We are a family of four.

Any advice or recommendations would be very welcome.

Regards

Silverski
which denomination ? the catholic church is very active in wa, there are catholic churches in dunsborough (quite a nice one), busselton and maggie river. bound to be uniting churches, they're everywhere. the catholic church website for wa is www.perthcatholic.org.au.

Old Dec 28th 2008, 7:53 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hi evevryone,

We would be looking for an evangelical church in the Dunsborough area or with in a reasonable drive.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Now that we have received our visa grant and are hoping to arrive in mid Feb.

Kind regards

Silverski and Family
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:44 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Hi all,

Still hoping someone can help.

Regards

Silverski.

PS. we Just got our passports back today with the Visa Sticker attached....
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi all,

Still hoping someone can help.

Regards

Silverski.

PS. we Just got our passports back today with the Visa Sticker attached....
Hi, We live in Mandurah and there is a lot of choice here. I with do a bit of asking arround and see what I come up with.

Bruce
Old Jan 9th 2009, 4:37 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by bruce67
Hi, We live in Mandurah and there is a lot of choice here. I with do a bit of asking arround and see what I come up with.

Bruce
HI Bruce,

Mnay thanks for any help you can give.

I know that we could google and find church names and addresses but we are hoping for some personal recommendations.

Kind regards

Silverski and family
Old Jan 9th 2009, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

weez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really niceweez75 is just really nice

Hi have you tried emailing Hillsong in sydney(i think?!) my oH did and they recomended a great church in Adelaide for him to go to
Old Jan 9th 2009, 10:59 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by weez75
Hi have you tried emailing Hillsong in sydney(i think?!) my oH did and they recomended a great church in Adelaide for him to go to

Hi there,

Thanks for the Info. My OH likes Hillsong, they have very good worship music..

We have faith that we will find the right place.

Regards
Silverski and Family
Old Jan 11th 2009, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Request for information on Christian Churches in Dunsborough / Margaret River Are

Hi silverski,

I asked this morning. There wasn't much knowledge about your area but the Church of Christ in Cowaramup on the Busselton highway north of Margret river was recomended. If you are going to be in Dusborough that may too far out for you and Busselton would be closer. I do believe there are churches in Dunsborough but have no personal insight. I'm sure you'll be lead to where you need to be.

Bruce
Old Jan 11th 2009, 8:19 am
From Wicklow to Perth

Originally Posted by bruce67
Hi silverski,

I asked this morning. There wasn't much knowledge about your area but the Church of Christ in Cowaramup on the Busselton highway north of Margret river was recomended. If you are going to be in Dusborough that may too far out for you and Busselton would be closer. I do believe there are churches in Dunsborough but have no personal insight. I'm sure you'll be lead to where you need to be.

Bruce
HI Bruce,

Many thanks for taking the time to ask about churches for us.
We are sure that we will be lead to the right place.

Kind regards
Silverski and family