Reload this Page >

renting in Melbourne

renting in Melbourne

Old Mar 10th 2004, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

dawn a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default renting in Melbourne

hi all

We are arriving in Melbourne at the begining of June and will be staying in a Hotel for a week (or two) until we find somewhere to rent. We are looking to rent in Ringwood, then hope to move further out when we buy.

Does anyone know of an agency that rents houses furnished - or semi furnished? We are leaving all our furniture here cause we wanted to start with new stuff in Oz ( and the cats used it for their scratch post for 6 long years). Or is anyone leaving Melbourne around that time ??? We could buy their furniture...

Anyone been to Ringwood, or is living there? Is it decent? At the mo, we live in 'the Nam' (South London) and can't wait to leave.

Trying to get my head around everything now...so the move won't be such a shock.

wish me luck...

:scared: :scared:
Old Mar 10th 2004, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: renting in Melbourne

Originally posted by dawn a
hi all

We are arriving in Melbourne at the begining of June and will be staying in a Hotel for a week (or two) until we find somewhere to rent. We are looking to rent in Ringwood, then hope to move further out when we buy.

Does anyone know of an agency that rents houses furnished - or semi furnished? We are leaving all our furniture here cause we wanted to start with new stuff in Oz ( and the cats used it for their scratch post for 6 long years). Or is anyone leaving Melbourne around that time ??? We could buy their furniture...

Anyone been to Ringwood, or is living there? Is it decent? At the mo, we live in 'the Nam' (South London) and can't wait to leave.

Trying to get my head around everything now...so the move won't be such a shock.

wish me luck...

:scared: :scared:
this is a link from "THe Age" domain- http://www.domain.com.au/search/Choo...me=&FirstName=
then chose the area you want to look in-
HTH
Old Mar 10th 2004, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

dawn a is an unknown quantity at this point
Default melbourne bound

thanks - I'll take a look

when you going...
Old Mar 10th 2004, 2:19 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ringwood is ok Dawn, pretty busy little suburb with a big shopping centre, its about 40 mins to the city by train. Not a lot going in furnished accomodation. We ended up renting un furnished when we moved out & buying the minimal that we needed ie small fridge, air beds TV.