Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

renth, can I ask you a quick question?

renth, can I ask you a quick question?

Old Jun 28th 2006, 3:27 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default renth, can I ask you a quick question?

Hi there mate,I was playing footie up your way 2 weeks ago and passed Burns Beach on the way up. Apparently it has some good coral and rocks just off the beach when the tide is out- have you been and is it any good?
Old Jun 28th 2006, 4:10 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default Re: renth, can I ask you a quick question?

as everyone else is having a look-can anyone else answer my question? - didnt think you'd go all shy renth....
Old Jun 28th 2006, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond reputesunbather has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squeezzii
as everyone else is having a look-can anyone else answer my question? - didnt think you'd go all shy renth....
Don't know the answer but that made me laugh
Old Jun 28th 2006, 5:23 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squeezzii
Hi there mate,I was playing footie up your way 2 weeks ago and passed Burns Beach on the way up. Apparently it has some good coral and rocks just off the beach when the tide is out- have you been and is it any good?
I know people who dive for crayfish at Burns Beach. I've not snorkelled there myself but I have at the next beach south, known as Beaumaris beach. Some lovely rock formations, loads of fish and even a seal sometimes turns up.

Burns Beach is a great spot for beachcombing and rockpooling too.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:36 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

Originally Posted by renth
I know people who dive for crayfish at Burns Beach. I've not snorkelled there myself but I have at the next beach south, known as Beaumaris beach. Some lovely rock formations, loads of fish and even a seal sometimes turns up.

Burns Beach is a great spot for beachcombing and rockpooling too.
cheers mate