Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rentals around Southport QLD where to avoide

Rentals around Southport QLD where to avoide

Old Aug 24th 2008, 12:07 am
ab uno disce omnes

PJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nicePJMA is just really nice
Default Rentals around Southport QLD where to avoide

Hi All,

Will be jetting of in October and will be working in Southport, can anyone recommend places to look at and those to avoid for rentals. We have a 4 and 2 year old so school not an issue at the mo, but day care/pre school places will be. Have looked at the Oz rentals sites and there are a few 3/4 bed places in our price range $300 -$400 per week, just not sure if we are looking in the right places, as we don't want to end up in somewhere not very safe/nice.

Also can anybody explain the gated community thing! Why are so many rentals behind what sounds like locked gates in a "small but friendly complex (no pets)".

Any help will be most welcome.

Thanks.
PJMA
Old Aug 24th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all
Default Re: Rentals around Southport QLD where to avoide

Hi i would say get a short term rental for a few weeks & have a look around the gated places are great , normally an estate with security some have swiming pools ect, as i like my own space they are not for me.Southport has a wide range of houses the only thing alot of them are on main rds its a bissy place hope this helps if you need more info just pm me i work in southport a few days a week GARY