Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cost of Living Brisbane and Gold Coast

Cost of Living Brisbane and Gold Coast

Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

ramlmmjem is on a distinguished road
Default Cost of Living Brisbane and Gold Coast

I'm in the UK and am shortly being interviewed for a post for which, if I were offered and accepted it, would involve living in either South Brisbane or the Gold Coast near Southort. the gross pay is about $A75k. I've not real sense of the cost of living in that part of Oz and wonder what sort of life style that salary would provide. Anyone able to advise so I can more easily make my mind up should the unexpected happen and they offer me the post! All advice and ideas about good places to live welcome.

Thanks

Al.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all
Default Re: Cost of Living Brisbane and Gold Coast

Hi we are a family of 4 living between brissy & goldcoast we found you need about $650 a week if you are renting, this is just for the basics with one car hope it gives u a good idea GARY