Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rental required Perth

Rental required Perth

Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice
Default Rental required Perth

Hi We are currently living in "Thornlie" my lease is up in June and we are eager to rent a property North of the River. If any one is moving out or wishing to break a lease on an unfurnished rental around this time could please let me know as you will all know rentals are like gold dust and its hard to get one. We are looking for a 4 bed 2 bathroom house with a pool. I would be most obliged if anyone could keep me posted.

Thanks Cherie Anne

Last edited by Chergar; Feb 1st 2007 at 7:23 am.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Chergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really niceChergar is just really nice
Default Re: Rental required Perth

Please reply!!!! I need to get North of the river I really don't like it way down here.

Cherie Anne x
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:25 am
Banned

Dom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud ofDom the Pom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chergar
Please reply!!!! I need to get North of the river I really don't like it way down here.

Cherie Anne x
Pray?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

How far North do you want to come? Coastal or inland? Price will determine what you get too. I can keep an eye out here (but you may not want to live in Hillarys?)
Tracey
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Tracy for replying!
We don't mind where as long as its a nice area preferably coastal but we don't have a preference. Would like anything from Hillarys upwards about $500.00 a week will stretch a little bit but I don't want to pay too much for rent.

Cherie Anne
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 8:05 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tracy for replying!
We don't mind where as long as its a nice area preferably coastal but we don't have a preference. Would like anything from Hillarys upwards about $500.00 a week will stretch a little bit but I don't want to pay too much for rent.

Cherie Anne
$500 a week should get you something lovely, keep looking on real estate and reiwa and in the West on a Saturday and you should find something.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Hi We are currently living in "Thornlie" my lease is up in June and we are eager to rent a property North of the River. If any one is moving out or wishing to break a lease on an unfurnished rental around this time could please let me know as you will all know rentals are like gold dust and its hard to get one. We are looking for a 4 bed 2 bathroom house with a pool. I would be most obliged if anyone could keep me posted.

Thanks Cherie Anne

I have a friend who is just about to start advertising a house to rent (with a pool) unfurnished, its in Mindarie, any good for you??
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

Hi Kimi, When you say just about to advertise do you know what month exactly? It sounds good so far thats just the ideal location we are looking for. Could you PM me some more info if you don't mind.

Cherie Anne xxx
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 5:25 am
Now in Perth and lovin it

Pookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nice

Thanks Cherie Anne
take a look at

http://www.realestate.com.au/

there is so much on there. I got a great place in Woodvale off that, 4X2, no pool but great views!

and $385/week too