British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Rental required Perth (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/rental-required-perth-422909/)

Chergar Feb 1st 2007 7:19 am

Rental required Perth

Hi We are currently living in "Thornlie" my lease is up in June and we are eager to rent a property North of the River. If any one is moving out or wishing to break a lease on an unfurnished rental around this time could please let me know as you will all know rentals are like gold dust and its hard to get one. We are looking for a 4 bed 2 bathroom house with a pool. I would be most obliged if anyone could keep me posted.

Thanks Cherie Anne :thumbup:

Chergar Feb 1st 2007 11:37 pm

Re: Rental required Perth

:( Please reply!!!! I need to get North of the river I really don't like it way down here.

Cherie Anne x

Dom the Pom Feb 2nd 2007 3:25 am

Originally Posted by Chergar (Post 4352394)
:( Please reply!!!! I need to get North of the river I really don't like it way down here.

Cherie Anne x

Pray? :confused:

The Johnstons Feb 2nd 2007 3:57 am

How far North do you want to come? Coastal or inland? Price will determine what you get too. I can keep an eye out here (but you may not want to live in Hillarys?)
Tracey

Chergar Feb 2nd 2007 7:03 am

Thanks Tracy for replying!
We don't mind where as long as its a nice area preferably coastal but we don't have a preference. Would like anything from Hillarys upwards about $500.00 a week will stretch a little bit but I don't want to pay too much for rent.

Cherie Anne:)

northernbird Feb 2nd 2007 8:05 am

Originally Posted by Chergar (Post 4353302)
Thanks Tracy for replying!
We don't mind where as long as its a nice area preferably coastal but we don't have a preference. Would like anything from Hillarys upwards about $500.00 a week will stretch a little bit but I don't want to pay too much for rent.

Cherie Anne:)

$500 a week should get you something lovely, keep looking on real estate and reiwa and in the West on a Saturday and you should find something.

kimi Feb 2nd 2007 9:31 am

Originally Posted by Chergar (Post 4349431)
Hi We are currently living in "Thornlie" my lease is up in June and we are eager to rent a property North of the River. If any one is moving out or wishing to break a lease on an unfurnished rental around this time could please let me know as you will all know rentals are like gold dust and its hard to get one. We are looking for a 4 bed 2 bathroom house with a pool. I would be most obliged if anyone could keep me posted.

I have a friend who is just about to start advertising a house to rent (with a pool) unfurnished, its in Mindarie, any good for you??

Chergar Feb 3rd 2007 12:45 am

Hi Kimi, When you say just about to advertise do you know what month exactly? It sounds good so far thats just the ideal location we are looking for. Could you PM me some more info if you don't mind.

Cherie Anne xxx

Pookster Feb 3rd 2007 5:25 am

Originally Posted by Chergar (Post 4349431)

take a look at

http://www.realestate.com.au/

there is so much on there. I got a great place in Woodvale off that, 4X2, no pool but great views!

and $385/week too