Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

RENTAL REQUIRED FROM BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER NR TO OSBORNE PARK

RENTAL REQUIRED FROM BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER NR TO OSBORNE PARK

Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

debs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nice
Default RENTAL REQUIRED FROM BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER NR TO OSBORNE PARK

Hi Guys

Is anyone aware of (or have) a rental available near to the Osborne Park area from the beginning to middle of September please?

We are a family of 4 I have a daughter (aged 19) and son (aged 7) and will be looking for a 3 or 4 bed rental from the beginning of September.

I have secured employment with an employer based in Osborne Park so will be looking for any suitable rentals within easy access to that that area.

From what I can gather the following suburbs are where I am looking at :

Karringup, Stirling, Mount Hawthorn, Inaloo, Double View, Edgewater, Wembley, City Beach, Scarborough, Woodlands, Wembley Downs, Mount Lawley, Joondanna, Inglewood, Tuart Hill and Coolvinia.

(If anybody in that area can advise me of any other suitable suburbs I would very much appreciate it).

Ideally I am looking for a suburb which as easy acess to Osborne Park, good schools, and easy access for my daughter to get to Edith Cowan Mount Lawley Campus.

Hope anybody can help me with this please? Or know of any Real Estate Agencies it maybe worth me contacting?

Many thanks

Debbie