Removals advice

Old Oct 15th 2007, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

The Wests is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Removals advice

Hello,
We are due to arrive in Perth on 9th Jan and it is going to take 12 weeks to ship our furniture over there. I would like to ship our belongings as soon as possible as we would rather be without over here where we have friends and family to gatecrash rather than there where we will have nobody.

Pickfords have told me that I need to have an address in Perth before they can ship our things and I cant get a rental address so far in advance. Is there anyone who can offer any advice or tell me how you managed to get around this. Cheers!
Old Oct 15th 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: Removals advice

Originally Posted by The Wests
Hello,
We are due to arrive in Perth on 9th Jan and it is going to take 12 weeks to ship our furniture over there. I would like to ship our belongings as soon as possible as we would rather be without over here where we have friends and family to gatecrash rather than there where we will have nobody.

Pickfords have told me that I need to have an address in Perth before they can ship our things and I cant get a rental address so far in advance. Is there anyone who can offer any advice or tell me how you managed to get around this. Cheers!
I have heard of someone shipping with the delivery address to be advised. Maybe someone on here knows which company and will be kind enough to post it.

Why not check with the other shipping companies in the meantime to see if they will do this.

Trish
Old Oct 15th 2007, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scrum
I have heard of someone shipping with the delivery address to be advised. Maybe someone on here knows which company and will be kind enough to post it.

Why not check with the other shipping companies in the meantime to see if they will do this.

Trish
Have a look at this post

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487192

Trish
Old Oct 15th 2007, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

telpen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i used doree bonner they allowed us to give them a confirmed address about two weeks before the ship arrived ,but just had to give them a contact address and number we gave them our friends details.
good luck
Old Oct 19th 2007, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

The Wests is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies everyone. I need to find a friend over there quicksmart!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:05 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Wests
Hello,

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...arehouse&o=def

Here is a selection of addresses

Once you arrive you notify the local agent of a change of address

Simple